Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,972 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 431,336
Pageviews Today: 1,294,111Threads Today: 785Posts Today: 15,841
07:38 PM


Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing
 

Did jesus have more friends than enemies?

 
TimwhoisGolden
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 69328555
United States
05/31/2015 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
I believe jesus had more enemies than friends. he pissed off a lot of people >>> that's why the jews had the romans kill him(~).

What do you think?
Why?

ty

here is some interesting facts about jesus:

Jesus is Zeus!
In Hebrew there is no Jay or Gee sound, therefore Je-Sus is Ye-Zeus! or more literally, You Zeus or again HEY ZEUS, in accordance with the Spanish pronunciation of Jesus.

and

Although christianity presents itself as an original religion, and would like you to think that its messiah jesus did what no one has ever done before, the fact is there are many pagan parallels to jesus. Learn why christianity is a recycled religion and why religion is Spiritual fraud.

Peace be with You(~) peace
"Great Spirits have always encountered violent/hateful opposition from mediocre minds." and Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and Im not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

faith is believing what you know ain't so.

Wisdom and God's Love are the answer!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69365173
United States
05/31/2015 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
well when he fed the people at the mound 5000 of them were converted instantly..

so that sounds like a lot of friends to me..

there are 1.2 billion christians on earth..

sounds like quite a following to me..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69221443
United States
05/31/2015 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
the romans killed him because the jews were the blacks of the day where rome would appease them to shut them up, and they where bitching about jesus so rome had him put down. my guess is that most people in rome where indifferent to it all.
TimwhoisGolden  (OP)

User ID: 69328555
United States
05/31/2015 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
well when he fed the people at the mound 5000 of them were converted instantly..

so that sounds like a lot of friends to me..

there are 1.2 billion christians on earth..

sounds like quite a following to me..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69365173


that just go to show you that the majority of people on Earth are completely brain=washed/dead following a religion.

religion was created by Man and is a for profit corporation.

religion is about control through fear, guilt and confusion.

religion is Spiritual fraud.

but unless you use the Wisdom you are born with, you will continue to be deceived by your religious beliefs and dogmas.

remember: those who fear God, are enemies of God.

hf
"Great Spirits have always encountered violent/hateful opposition from mediocre minds." and Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and Im not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

faith is believing what you know ain't so.

Wisdom and God's Love are the answer!
TimwhoisGolden  (OP)

User ID: 69328555
United States
05/31/2015 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
the romans killed him because the jews were the blacks of the day where rome would appease them to shut them up, and they where bitching about jesus so rome had him put down. my guess is that most people in rome where indifferent to it all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69221443


sun
"Great Spirits have always encountered violent/hateful opposition from mediocre minds." and Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and Im not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

faith is believing what you know ain't so.

Wisdom and God's Love are the answer!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69365173
United States
05/31/2015 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
well when he fed the people at the mound 5000 of them were converted instantly..

so that sounds like a lot of friends to me..

there are 1.2 billion christians on earth..

sounds like quite a following to me..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69365173


that just go to show you that the majority of people on Earth are completely brain=washed/dead following a religion.

religion was created by Man and is a for profit corporation.

religion is about control through fear, guilt and confusion.

religion is Spiritual fraud.

but unless you use the Wisdom you are born with, you will continue to be deceived by your religious beliefs and dogmas.

remember: those who fear God, are enemies of God.

hf
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden


you could not be more wrong..
TimwhoisGolden  (OP)

User ID: 69328555
United States
05/31/2015 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
well when he fed the people at the mound 5000 of them were converted instantly..

so that sounds like a lot of friends to me..

there are 1.2 billion christians on earth..

sounds like quite a following to me..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69365173


that just go to show you that the majority of people on Earth are completely brain=washed/dead following a religion.

religion was created by Man and is a for profit corporation.

religion is about control through fear, guilt and confusion.

religion is Spiritual fraud.

but unless you use the Wisdom you are born with, you will continue to be deceived by your religious beliefs and dogmas.

remember: those who fear God, are enemies of God.

hf
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden


you could not be more wrong..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69365173


says Who? a brain=washed/dead religious believer?

You certainly did not use Your Wisdom with that observation(~)

God bless You; I bless You; bless Yourself(~)
"Great Spirits have always encountered violent/hateful opposition from mediocre minds." and Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and Im not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

faith is believing what you know ain't so.

Wisdom and God's Love are the answer!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37535529
Croatia
05/31/2015 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
well when he fed the people at the mound 5000 of them were converted instantly..

so that sounds like a lot of friends to me..

there are 1.2 billion christians on earth..

sounds like quite a following to me..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69365173


that just go to show you that the majority of people on Earth are completely brain=washed/dead following a religion.

religion was created by Man and is a for profit corporation.

religion is about control through fear, guilt and confusion.

religion is Spiritual fraud.

but unless you use the Wisdom you are born with, you will continue to be deceived by your religious beliefs and dogmas.

remember: those who fear God, are enemies of God.

hf
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden


majority?

so 1 billion is majority then,are you an imbecile or just trying to sound smart and failing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37535529
Croatia
05/31/2015 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
well when he fed the people at the mound 5000 of them were converted instantly..

so that sounds like a lot of friends to me..

there are 1.2 billion christians on earth..

sounds like quite a following to me..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69365173


that just go to show you that the majority of people on Earth are completely brain=washed/dead following a religion.

religion was created by Man and is a for profit corporation.

religion is about control through fear, guilt and confusion.

religion is Spiritual fraud.

but unless you use the Wisdom you are born with, you will continue to be deceived by your religious beliefs and dogmas.

remember: those who fear God, are enemies of God.

hf
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden


you could not be more wrong..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69365173


says Who? a brain=washed/dead religious believer?

You certainly did not use Your Wisdom with that observation(~)

God bless You; I bless You; bless Yourself(~)
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden


if you are so "enlightened" why are you here spouting your shite instead of doing something more useful?
TimwhoisGolden  (OP)

User ID: 69328555
United States
05/31/2015 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
well when he fed the people at the mound 5000 of them were converted instantly..

so that sounds like a lot of friends to me..

there are 1.2 billion christians on earth..

sounds like quite a following to me..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69365173


that just go to show you that the majority of people on Earth are completely brain=washed/dead following a religion.

religion was created by Man and is a for profit corporation.

religion is about control through fear, guilt and confusion.

religion is Spiritual fraud.

but unless you use the Wisdom you are born with, you will continue to be deceived by your religious beliefs and dogmas.

remember: those who fear God, are enemies of God.

hf
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden


majority?

so 1 billion is majority then,are you an imbecile or just trying to sound smart and failing
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37535529


failing at what?
facts?

the fact is that the majority of people on Earth are associated with a religion >>> right?
prove me wrong.
I will accept your apology.
"Great Spirits have always encountered violent/hateful opposition from mediocre minds." and Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and Im not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

faith is believing what you know ain't so.

Wisdom and God's Love are the answer!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37535529
Croatia
05/31/2015 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
well when he fed the people at the mound 5000 of them were converted instantly..

so that sounds like a lot of friends to me..

there are 1.2 billion christians on earth..

sounds like quite a following to me..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69365173


that just go to show you that the majority of people on Earth are completely brain=washed/dead following a religion.

religion was created by Man and is a for profit corporation.

religion is about control through fear, guilt and confusion.

religion is Spiritual fraud.

but unless you use the Wisdom you are born with, you will continue to be deceived by your religious beliefs and dogmas.

remember: those who fear God, are enemies of God.

hf
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden


majority?

so 1 billion is majority then,are you an imbecile or just trying to sound smart and failing
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37535529


failing at what?
facts?

the fact is that the majority of people on Earth are associated with a religion >>> right?
prove me wrong.
I will accept your apology.
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden


Jesus did not start a religion nor did his followers,if you knew what you are talking about you would know that
TimwhoisGolden  (OP)

User ID: 69328555
United States
05/31/2015 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
...


that just go to show you that the majority of people on Earth are completely brain=washed/dead following a religion.

religion was created by Man and is a for profit corporation.

religion is about control through fear, guilt and confusion.

religion is Spiritual fraud.

but unless you use the Wisdom you are born with, you will continue to be deceived by your religious beliefs and dogmas.

remember: those who fear God, are enemies of God.

hf
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden


you could not be more wrong..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69365173


says Who? a brain=washed/dead religious believer?

You certainly did not use Your Wisdom with that observation(~)

God bless You; I bless You; bless Yourself(~)
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden


if you are so "enlightened" why are you here spouting your shite instead of doing something more useful?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37535529


thank you for calling me "enlightened"!

I can multitask: I can be here AND do something more useful.

Can you?

5a
"Great Spirits have always encountered violent/hateful opposition from mediocre minds." and Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and Im not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

faith is believing what you know ain't so.

Wisdom and God's Love are the answer!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37535529
Croatia
05/31/2015 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
...


that just go to show you that the majority of people on Earth are completely brain=washed/dead following a religion.

religion was created by Man and is a for profit corporation.

religion is about control through fear, guilt and confusion.

religion is Spiritual fraud.

but unless you use the Wisdom you are born with, you will continue to be deceived by your religious beliefs and dogmas.

remember: those who fear God, are enemies of God.

hf
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden


majority?

so 1 billion is majority then,are you an imbecile or just trying to sound smart and failing
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37535529


failing at what?
facts?

the fact is that the majority of people on Earth are associated with a religion >>> right?
prove me wrong.
I will accept your apology.
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden


Jesus did not start a religion nor did his followers,if you knew what you are talking about you would know that
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37535529


and btw if you think loving your brother and being humble is somehow wrong you are clearly far from wisdom,but i see you think yourself as someone who is wise
TimwhoisGolden  (OP)

User ID: 69328555
United States
05/31/2015 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
...


that just go to show you that the majority of people on Earth are completely brain=washed/dead following a religion.

religion was created by Man and is a for profit corporation.

religion is about control through fear, guilt and confusion.

religion is Spiritual fraud.

but unless you use the Wisdom you are born with, you will continue to be deceived by your religious beliefs and dogmas.

remember: those who fear God, are enemies of God.

hf
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden


majority?

so 1 billion is majority then,are you an imbecile or just trying to sound smart and failing
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37535529


failing at what?
facts?

the fact is that the majority of people on Earth are associated with a religion >>> right?
prove me wrong.
I will accept your apology.
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden


Jesus did not start a religion nor did his followers,if you knew what you are talking about you would know that
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37535529


I see your attention span is less than 2 seconds...

Here's what I wrote:
religion was created by Man and is a for profit corporation.

Show where I wrote that jesus or his followers started a religion.

How can a superstitious myth (jesus) start a religion?

afro
"Great Spirits have always encountered violent/hateful opposition from mediocre minds." and Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and Im not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

faith is believing what you know ain't so.

Wisdom and God's Love are the answer!
TimwhoisGolden  (OP)

User ID: 69328555
United States
05/31/2015 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
...


majority?

so 1 billion is majority then,are you an imbecile or just trying to sound smart and failing
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37535529


failing at what?
facts?

the fact is that the majority of people on Earth are associated with a religion >>> right?
prove me wrong.
I will accept your apology.
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden


Jesus did not start a religion nor did his followers,if you knew what you are talking about you would know that
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37535529


and btw if you think loving your brother and being humble is somehow wrong you are clearly far from wisdom,but i see you think yourself as someone who is wise
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37535529


It is you that are saying these attributes not me(~)

but thank you for contributing to my thread.

blwkss
"Great Spirits have always encountered violent/hateful opposition from mediocre minds." and Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and Im not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

faith is believing what you know ain't so.

Wisdom and God's Love are the answer!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37535529
Croatia
05/31/2015 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
...


you could not be more wrong..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69365173


says Who? a brain=washed/dead religious believer?

You certainly did not use Your Wisdom with that observation(~)

God bless You; I bless You; bless Yourself(~)
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden


if you are so "enlightened" why are you here spouting your shite instead of doing something more useful?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37535529


thank you for calling me "enlightened"!

I can multitask: I can be here AND do something more useful.

Can you?

5a
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden


we are just shitstains and blight on this wonderful world God made,you and me both

if you want to diss Jesus,you are clearly diseased and very sad person,even if you dont fully understand that
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37535529
Croatia
05/31/2015 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
...


majority?

so 1 billion is majority then,are you an imbecile or just trying to sound smart and failing
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37535529


failing at what?
facts?

the fact is that the majority of people on Earth are associated with a religion >>> right?
prove me wrong.
I will accept your apology.
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden


Jesus did not start a religion nor did his followers,if you knew what you are talking about you would know that
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37535529


I see your attention span is less than 2 seconds...

Here's what I wrote:
religion was created by Man and is a for profit corporation.

Show where I wrote that jesus or his followers started a religion.

How can a superstitious myth (jesus) start a religion?

afro
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden


clappa

so Jesus,who is recognized and confirmed as a historical figure and a person of great importance,is imaginary...

but you,whos only contribution to society is shit that you flush down the toilet every day,you are real and important...

this my friends is the proof there is hell,because that is the only place for your kind

one sentence that Jesus said is more valuable than anything you and everything you will say in your whole miserable life
TimwhoisGolden  (OP)

User ID: 69328555
United States
05/31/2015 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
...


failing at what?
facts?

the fact is that the majority of people on Earth are associated with a religion >>> right?
prove me wrong.
I will accept your apology.
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden


Jesus did not start a religion nor did his followers,if you knew what you are talking about you would know that
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37535529


I see your attention span is less than 2 seconds...

Here's what I wrote:
religion was created by Man and is a for profit corporation.

Show where I wrote that jesus or his followers started a religion.

How can a superstitious myth (jesus) start a religion?

afro
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden


clappa

so Jesus,who is recognized and confirmed as a historical figure and a person of great importance,is imaginary...

but you,whos only contribution to society is shit that you flush down the toilet every day,you are real and important...

this my friends is the proof there is hell,because that is the only place for your kind

one sentence that Jesus said is more valuable than anything you and everything you will say in your whole miserable life
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37535529


Your insulting, rude and abusive comments have been reported.

hopefully you will be

banned02
"Great Spirits have always encountered violent/hateful opposition from mediocre minds." and Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and Im not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

faith is believing what you know ain't so.

Wisdom and God's Love are the answer!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37535529
Croatia
05/31/2015 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
dont get me wrong i have no intention to defend Jesus,because God has dont that with every word and did he made through Jesus,
but i am here to tell you how miserable and deranged your worldview is,if you think every shit you say is pure gold as your name suggests

there was many before you and probably after you who will represent the same garbage and same delusions as you do
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37535529
Croatia
05/31/2015 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
...


Jesus did not start a religion nor did his followers,if you knew what you are talking about you would know that
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37535529


I see your attention span is less than 2 seconds...

Here's what I wrote:
religion was created by Man and is a for profit corporation.

Show where I wrote that jesus or his followers started a religion.

How can a superstitious myth (jesus) start a religion?

afro
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden


clappa

so Jesus,who is recognized and confirmed as a historical figure and a person of great importance,is imaginary...

but you,whos only contribution to society is shit that you flush down the toilet every day,you are real and important...

this my friends is the proof there is hell,because that is the only place for your kind

one sentence that Jesus said is more valuable than anything you and everything you will say in your whole miserable life
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37535529


Your insulting, rude and abusive comments have been reported.

hopefully you will be

banned02
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden


you know who reports people for expressing their opinion?

lowlife pussies and maggots like yourself,kind sir
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37535529
Croatia
05/31/2015 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
and i dont think myself much more worthy and high than you are,im just a fcuking maggot myself you are on a whole another level of fail and misery,you are nothing,and your words prove me right
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37535529
Croatia
05/31/2015 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
dont get me wrong i have no intention to defend Jesus,because God has done* that with every word and did he made through Jesus,
but i am here to tell you how miserable and deranged your worldview is,if you think every shit you say is pure gold as your name suggests

there was many before you and probably after you who will represent the same garbage and same delusions as you do
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37535529
TimwhoisGolden  (OP)

User ID: 69328555
United States
05/31/2015 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
...


I see your attention span is less than 2 seconds...

Here's what I wrote:
religion was created by Man and is a for profit corporation.

Show where I wrote that jesus or his followers started a religion.

How can a superstitious myth (jesus) start a religion?

afro
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden


clappa

so Jesus,who is recognized and confirmed as a historical figure and a person of great importance,is imaginary...

but you,whos only contribution to society is shit that you flush down the toilet every day,you are real and important...

this my friends is the proof there is hell,because that is the only place for your kind

one sentence that Jesus said is more valuable than anything you and everything you will say in your whole miserable life
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37535529


Your insulting, rude and abusive comments have been reported.

hopefully you will be

banned02
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden


you know who reports people for expressing their opinion?

lowlife pussies and maggots like yourself,kind sir
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37535529


WoW you must be 12 years old, right?

and you need to know what reading comprehension is too!

express your opinions, just do not use profanity, abusive words and phrases = insults(~),

byekitty
"Great Spirits have always encountered violent/hateful opposition from mediocre minds." and Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and Im not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

faith is believing what you know ain't so.

Wisdom and God's Love are the answer!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69314253
United States
05/31/2015 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
I believe jesus had more enemies than friends. he pissed off a lot of people >>> that's why the jews had the romans kill him(~).

What do you think?
Why?

ty

here is some interesting facts about jesus:

Jesus is Zeus!
In Hebrew there is no Jay or Gee sound, therefore Je-Sus is Ye-Zeus! or more literally, You Zeus or again HEY ZEUS, in accordance with the Spanish pronunciation of Jesus.

and

Although christianity presents itself as an original religion, and would like you to think that its messiah jesus did what no one has ever done before, the fact is there are many pagan parallels to jesus. Learn why christianity is a recycled religion and why religion is Spiritual fraud.

Peace be with You(~) peace
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden

Jesus is the real deal, that's why the Jews killed Him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37535529
Croatia
05/31/2015 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
and for my closing word,i adress your opening and misguiding question

one valuable friend is more worthy than thousands of pathetic enemies as yourself,that try to destroy something beautiful and than get destroyed by the hate they incarnated
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37535529
Croatia
05/31/2015 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
I believe jesus had more enemies than friends. he pissed off a lot of people >>> that's why the jews had the romans kill him(~).

What do you think?
Why?

ty

here is some interesting facts about jesus:

Jesus is Zeus!
In Hebrew there is no Jay or Gee sound, therefore Je-Sus is Ye-Zeus! or more literally, You Zeus or again HEY ZEUS, in accordance with the Spanish pronunciation of Jesus.

and

Although christianity presents itself as an original religion, and would like you to think that its messiah jesus did what no one has ever done before, the fact is there are many pagan parallels to jesus. Learn why christianity is a recycled religion and why religion is Spiritual fraud.

Peace be with You(~) peace
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden

Jesus is the real deal, that's why the Jews killed Him.
 Quoting: Upper Decker


yep,he is,but we are too deep in our piled up sins and shit that we fail to see it and recognize it
TimwhoisGolden  (OP)

User ID: 69328555
United States
05/31/2015 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
I believe jesus had more enemies than friends. he pissed off a lot of people >>> that's why the jews had the romans kill him(~).

What do you think?
Why?

ty

here is some interesting facts about jesus:

Jesus is Zeus!
In Hebrew there is no Jay or Gee sound, therefore Je-Sus is Ye-Zeus! or more literally, You Zeus or again HEY ZEUS, in accordance with the Spanish pronunciation of Jesus.

and

Although christianity presents itself as an original religion, and would like you to think that its messiah jesus did what no one has ever done before, the fact is there are many pagan parallels to jesus. Learn why christianity is a recycled religion and why religion is Spiritual fraud.

Peace be with You(~) peace
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden

Jesus is the real deal, that's why the Jews killed Him.
 Quoting: Upper Decker


blink the real deal? stoned

How can a superstitious myth (jesus) be the real deal?

thank you for contributing to my thread, please move on

smile_hear
"Great Spirits have always encountered violent/hateful opposition from mediocre minds." and Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and Im not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

faith is believing what you know ain't so.

Wisdom and God's Love are the answer!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37535529
Croatia
05/31/2015 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
...


clappa

so Jesus,who is recognized and confirmed as a historical figure and a person of great importance,is imaginary...

but you,whos only contribution to society is shit that you flush down the toilet every day,you are real and important...

this my friends is the proof there is hell,because that is the only place for your kind

one sentence that Jesus said is more valuable than anything you and everything you will say in your whole miserable life
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37535529


Your insulting, rude and abusive comments have been reported.

hopefully you will be

banned02
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden


you know who reports people for expressing their opinion?

lowlife pussies and maggots like yourself,kind sir
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37535529


WoW you must be 12 years old, right?

and you need to know what reading comprehension is too!

express your opinions, just do not use profanity, abusive words and phrases = insults(~),

byekitty
 Quoting: TimwhoisGolden


you are such a disgusting individual i dont think there is enough insults to express it vividly
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23209277
Australia
05/31/2015 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
Good point I hadn't thought of, the Jews won't kill Christians, but they will influence Rome, the rule of law, to kill them, then stand back and deny blame
TimwhoisGolden  (OP)

User ID: 69328555
United States
05/31/2015 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
Good point I hadn't thought of, the Jews won't kill Christians, but they will influence Rome, the rule of law, to kill them, then stand back and deny blame
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23209277


Goofy Thum
"Great Spirits have always encountered violent/hateful opposition from mediocre minds." and Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and Im not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

faith is believing what you know ain't so.

Wisdom and God's Love are the answer!
TimwhoisGolden  (OP)

User ID: 69328555
United States
05/31/2015 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Did jesus have more friends than enemies?
moshpit
"Great Spirits have always encountered violent/hateful opposition from mediocre minds." and Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and Im not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

faith is believing what you know ain't so.

Wisdom and God's Love are the answer!





GLP