Users Online Now: 2,220 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 599,497
Pageviews Today: 1,038,820Threads Today: 432Posts Today: 7,296
12:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Please tell me most gun owners are not this stupid.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I had to call the sheriff today, because some knotheads were walking around by the creek, up on the fields shooting at things with their .22s...I hear three rounds zing over my property, so I figured I'd better call.

While it is not unusual to hear people shooting around here, it is not right to have to fear getting hit by a stray round.

I've already had a window cracked by a round that must have been shot from quite a distance because I was sitting on the other side of the window and I didn't hear any report of a gun.

They then went down to the creek itself, and were shooting what sounded like a .44, something really big, which is fine, because the banks are very steep and deep, and much safer for shooting.

The deputy shows up and stops them just as they leave and gives them a talking to...one guy is old enough to know better...but they swore to the deputy all they had were .22s, even popped the trunk lid to show her, and I know they were down there with the hogleg because as soon as the shooting stopped the three of them walked up on the road back to their car.

Why would they lie to the deputy about the larger pistols?

Anyway, remember, what goes up must come down, and even a .22 slug can travel about a mile.

Ah, the joys of living in the country.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP