Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Cute kitten alert! New pix!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yes, it is your fault. After reading about your experience with getting a new cat, I was talking to my family members who wanted very much to get a new cat for the family.

So, this little fur ball was looking for a home...and home he came! He is about seven weeks old.

:kitty0000:

Not only that, but while we were at the pet shop taking back a pair of rats that my oldest child left when he moved out, the owner says, “Hey, you want a kitten? We just found this one out in the parking lot of the shopping center”.

He pulls out this beautiful torbie kitten with orange eyes, her expression of fear mixed with street-smarts indignation was priceless. I said “no, we just brought home a kitten”, but the family pressured me to bring her home, too...so now she is with us. She is about 11 weeks old. (Torbies are tabbies with tortoise-shell colors.)

Unfortunately my two dogs are not cat friendly, but the little grey kitty is next door with the kids and grandmom, and I have the petshop kitten in a large cage in my house to protect the kitten until the dogs can be trained to behave. (which I have done with dogs before, and they have become treasured friends-just takes a lot of patience and caution)

So, Pud, it's YOUR fault I now have a house-full of kitties!

I'm having a blast. And, I'll post a picture of the torbie as soon as she tames down...she is a bit wild.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP