Users Online Now: 2,086 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 626,283
Pageviews Today: 1,088,103Threads Today: 452Posts Today: 7,621
01:12 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Let's assume that Planet X is real...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ... and bypass all the controversy surrounding the topic.

I'd like some input on protective measures average people / communities can take as the effects (earth changes) intensify. I hate to think of myself as a 'useless eater', but let's face it, I don't have any shining qualifications that will warrant an invitation to the nearest super bunker.

What I Do have is rare enough... a surviver's attitude and experience in wilderness living. So, considering this (hypothetical) situation realistically, what steps can those of us awake, but without black-ops or bail-out funds, do to have a chance of survival? Are there any ideas or resources available that could help groups or small communities know how to prepare... what effects are most likely (any for specific areas beyond coastal or fault zones?), how to quickly construct safe, low dollar sheltering, foods to culture or grow in extreme or 'on the move' situations and whatever else that might apply when trying to save as many as possible under 'worst case' conditions.

I know some are considering this topic... Where do we start?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP