Users Online Now: 1,536 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 273,954
Pageviews Today: 447,232Threads Today: 143Posts Today: 2,560
06:26 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HALLOWEEN IS A PAGAN HOLIDAY! - Do NOT celebrate Halloween! Judgement Day is Coming!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message HALLOWEEN IS A PAGAN HOLIDAY!

Please take the time to read this! It may save your afterlife or your children’s afterlife. After reading, please pass this email to your friends.

I would like to share my thoughts on Halloween to all of my Christian brothers and sisters. Please respond with your own comments if you feel necessary. I believe this is very important and must be addressed.

My family and I have decided NOT to celebrate Halloween this year. As a matter of fact, we have not celebrated Halloween since 2001. I believe that NO CHRISTIAN should ever celebrate this so-called holiday. This holiday was created by those who practice the black arts of necromancy, divination, witchcraft, demonism, and anything that involves conjuring up evil spirits. In fact, those who practice black magic or claim to be “Wiccan” treat Halloween as if it is the day of their LORD! They consider it almost as if it is their “Christmas.” Isn’t it amazing how some of our Christian churches actually hold Halloween parties for the children in the sanctuary??!! Are our churches so ignorant that they have fallen into Satan’s trickery??!! We have been brain-washed as a society to believe that Halloween is nothing more than candy and costumes. All I can say is WAKE UP!, WAKE UP!, WAKE UP!. Satan devised Halloween as a way for the children to be “lured” into satanism, divination, and anything that can pull them away from Christ!

The choice here is simple and I hope that everyone makes a decision today. DO NOT CELEBRATE HALLOWEEN. The fires of Hell are awaiting all of those who do.
To God, anyone who partakes in or celebrates in any of this is an ABOMINATION TO GOD!!! Where does it say this in the Bible?

“There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things [are] an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.”
Deuteronomy 18:10 (KJV)

Why not put a cross or a picture of Jesus in front of your yard this Halloween? It seems much more appropriate…

REMEMBER, HEAVEN AS WELL AS HELL IS ETERNAL…
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP