Users Online Now: 1,109 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 165,392
Pageviews Today: 280,113Threads Today: 86Posts Today: 1,738
04:07 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A Healing Place. A Loving Space.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message hf

As of late I have been experiencing an amazing phenomena. As I have been focusing on being conscious of myself, thought, action and emotion, and healing any fear or pain I experience/have experienced, I have been seeing the same begin to occur in those surrounding me. For this reason, I thought it might be interesting and useful to create a thread to perhaps expand the same transformation. I truly believe that only through a state of inner peace may we begin to experience peace on a massive level outwardly.

Please come in and, if you would like, share your concerns, pains, frustrations, etc. I feel that perhaps together we could discover a path to either healing these issues or consciously releasing their burdens, in joy. This isn’t about being blind to any one’s pain, but instead seeking to achieve a state of peace in which one may then approach that pain in a light where one is clearer of mind. From here, I feel, working resolutions can sprout.

This is more an experiment than anything. I hope some of you may feel inspired to join me and give it a shot :).

Also, if you have some peaceful music, meditation suggestions, positive affirmations, healing stories, blissful metaphors, joyful images or other forms of aiding healing, please do feel free to share them here. I only ask that you do not embed YouTube songs, but merely link to them (maybe with some lyrics or a summary) as they can make it hard for those of slower internet connections to view this thread.

This thread isn’t limited to the beliefs of one certain group. Please respect the mixture of faiths that anyone may speak personally from.

Much love to All, ONE (as I see it)!

hf

O!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP