Users Online Now: 2,153 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 552,919
Pageviews Today: 954,509Threads Today: 410Posts Today: 6,656
11:54 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Something other than us is causing climate change.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here i will post the studys of different individuals relating to climate change over the recent history of mankind. *20,000 - 50,000 years*

One would imagine with the way our government are portraying climate change that it is us that are to blame for the recent often dramatic changes in our planets weather.

But a lot of people would beg to differ. Many people have been studying this for a long time and have found via Ice-Core samples and Tree samples that it is not the first time that our climate has undergone some dramatic adjustments.

One would wonder, if all this climate change really is our fault, is it also our fault that the other planets in our solar system are also heating up and displaying signs of climate change.

Heres the first analysis by a man who has dedicated much of his life to studying this 'phenomina'

I'll add to this list as time goes by.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jason Bolzau

Just to give you some brief information about myself, I have spent quite a few years working professionally (and at times, unprofessionally) in the computer industry. I've worked in the medical, travel, government, finance, news, television, and a few other fields and have done highly acclaimed work with several Fortune 500 companies.

I graduated college with a 4.0 and am a hard working tax-paying citizen who used to be proud of his country. I was raised with a Catholic upbringing and have an affirmed belief in a higher being, but do not practice the doctrine. I'm very well-educated and highly logical, so I'm usually the first to be skeptical of something without solid proof.

I've spent significant amounts of time trying to weed through years of disinformation put together by teams of experts and it has been challenging to say the least. My approach to my research and reasoning has been NOT to look for the obvious "smoking gun" articles or pictures regarding Planet X, Nibiru or anything related to them, but rather more indirect factual information that all point to the same conclusion.

What started me on this path was not anything recent, but goes back many years into my family. My uncle (grandmother's brother) worked for NASA on the Apollo project for many years and although never spoke of anything directly, told my family to prepare the grandkids for hard times.

This wasn't ever really taken seriously, but was told many times over after he passed away as one of those "memorial quotes", so I remembered it and it never made much sense until recently, and more so over the past few years. So this convinced me to open my eyes a little more and try to see if there were other things or signs indicating that there were indeed bad times ahead. I'd like to present some of those findings to you now, but I will only present the more factual information and not as much of the data that is slightly more open to interpretation.

Spring comes 8 hours earlier since 1982 - this is an article from MSNBC recently published blaming global warming for the cause of the change in seasons. Just coincidentally, they first discovered this in 1982. I believe that this would be enough cause for concern for NASA to look for something unseen to optical telescopes that could be influencing the Earth's tilt: [link to www.msnbc.msn.com]

Of course, as you are already aware, the following year a satellite was launched into space to do just that and then came the reports from NASA which were later recanted. To add insult to injury is the fact that at many times the cost to put telescopes into space, our country puts one in the most desolate area of the planet. That definitely had me asking questions because "better viewing" doesn't quite work for me when you consider that where better to look at space than from space? Anyway, that definitely stirred the pot.

So, I thought if there was some kind of cover-up, the direct information will be impossible to get to. This led me to look at glaciology and ice-core samples since you can't cover that up or it would be at least very difficult for any government to stop climate research by scientists. This is what I found:

The confirmed linchpin for the fall of the late Bronze Age cultures, the Middle Eastern Civilizations, and other recorded disasters that are found to be "around that time," seems to be the period from 1644 BC to 1628 BC. The ice cores show the disturbances starting in 1644 (registering in 1645) and the tree rings show a big spike in 1628, though the entire period was disturbed.

Yoshiyuki Fujii and Okitsugu Watanabe's "Microparticle Concentration And Electrical Conductivity of A 700 m Ice Core from Mizuho Station Antarctic" published in Annals of Glaciology (1-, 1988) pp. 38-42, demonstrate that "large scale environmental changes possibly occurred in the Southern Hemisphere in the middle of the Holocene. (Within the last 10,000 years). Their depth profiles of microparticle concentration, electrical conductivity and Oxygen 18 at circa 1600 BC indicates a spike in readings for all of these elements. The evidence shows that this disturbance covered this designated period, but with a "huge spike" at c. 1600 B.C.

Similar evidence from the same source article exists at 5200 BC. This period shows a less severe but similar period. The oxygen 18 profile is close to normal, but there is a visible volcanic dirt band. The dating of this segment is less close because it is clear that nobody is really looking for this cycle, but it appears to correspond to the ash band from the Byrd station core.

It is conjectured that the cycle goes unnoticed because of long term after-effects, such as cooling climate, as well as the fact that each cycle has greater or lesser effects on the earth depending on its relative position in the solar system at the time.

What is clear is that whatever comes at 3600 year intervals as shown by the ice cores, is capable of setting off prolonged periods of earth changes that are above the levels of ordinary uniformitarian geologic and climatalogical changes.

In an article in Nature, November 1980, Hammer, Clausen and Dansgaard date a disturbance from the Camp Century core to 5470 BC +/- 120 years. This compares to the proposed Hekla eruption which was radiocarbon dated to 5450 BC +/- 190 years. There is an appreciably high acidity signal at these sections of the core which indicates a high level of volcanic activity - again, right at the 3600 year cycle mark.

Looking further: Michel R. Legrand and Robert J. Delmas of Laboratoire de Glaciologie et Geophysique de l'Environment published an article "Soluble Impurities in Four Antarctic Ice Cores Over the Last 30,000 Years" in Annals of Glaciology (10, 1988, pp 116-120). They graphed the Oxygen 18 variations and the ionic components Na = NH (sub 4) and Ca (sup 2) and H and Cl and NO (sub 3) and SO (sub 4). The time scale for each ionic component level as well as the O (sup 18) levels stretches back 30,000 years. The graph shows correlations to spikes at 5,200 BC, 8,800 BC, 12,400 BC, c. 16,000 BC, c. 19,600 BC. All of these were times of great geologic stress.

When looking at the data and taking into account the acknowledged dating inaccuracies (some of the ranges of dates can go 100 years in either direction of the spike, even though the spiking is regular and rhythmic) for the more recent dates, and 3 to 600 years variance for the older dates - especially when one considers that these are broad analyses and nobody was really looking for anything specific - they just said "wow! look at that wavy line!" we find that the southern ice cores do not register the same as the northern ones. The 1628 BC event that really slammed the tree rings shows almost no registration in the Antarctic cores in terms of volcanic activity. But the northern cores show the activity beginning 1644 BC.

The evidence for the 5200 BC event is strong in the Dome C core. The 8,800 BC event is well marked - in fact, seems to be the strongest of them all... The Flood of Noah? The oxygen 18 isotope variation is noticeable, the rise in sea-salt, elevated levels of C 1 and C1/Na. There is an extreme spike in SO (sub 4) and H readings suggesting widespread volcanic activity - great earth changes were happening at that time, and they registered in the climate, the oceans, and were preserved in ice.

The 12400 BC event is extremely pronounced in the cores. The graphs show a quick, vast change including the end of the Wisconsin Ice Age.(ee: Evidence of Nuclear Activity in Paleoindian Times) There is a great Oxygen 18 isotope variation. Peaks of Na and very pronounced spikes in Ca, SO (sub 4) and H.

To ascribe all of these things to a "uniformitarian" idea that it just got cold and then got warm and got cold and warm... with such an evident cycle is sort of absurd. To ascribe it to a "galactic core explosion" is equally absurd. To ascribe it to "Galactic Alignment" is not worth consideration.

So basically, in a study completely unrelated in any way to Planet X, scientific data was established to show a direct relationship to our climate and a 3600 year cycle. Since not all carbon dating is 100% accurate, it's tough to nail down a date in which this cycle could occur again, but even with the slight variances in carbon dating, we're still in or on the doorsteps of the next possible cycle. Within the excerpt, there is a link to a scientific white paper discussing how radio carbon dating from different parts of the US are way off and that this could only be caused by a supernova or a nuclear bomb. Since they didn't have nuclear bombs thousands of years ago (or so we think), they chalk it up to a supernova. The link is to the PDF white paper explaining the detailed process involved in their discovery in the information above. I came across this information buried in a website of other information that was related.

I also became interested in the Svalbard Seed Vault, since we already have many seed vaults around the world, the sudden need for one big one in a very specific location, with only one person having the key to get in after it is locked and nobody knowing exactly who that person is. So I looked a little more into it and came across a fascinating article that exposed a much different side of things. I warn you, some of the information in the article is more conjecture and hearsay, but has gems of solid information all throughout. It started convincing me more and more that something was up. Here is the URL for that piece - [link to www.truthnews.us]

I won't go into detail about it here, but MONSANTO seems to be involved in some very bad things. I found it interesting that they were behind the funding for the seed vault.

I've come across a lot of conspiracy theory and there is usually little proof to back it up. But when I came across information about massive underground tunnels all over the country, the first thing I thought was "Yeah, right." I was thinking to myself – "How could they dig that much ground out and displace that much rock and dirt without hauling all of it off somewhere that would be seen by too many people to deny?"

Then I found out about these nuclear subterrene tunneling machines that were designed and built in Los Alamos (aka the government's toy box) and all of the scientists there are the ones listed on the patents. Here is the link to the patent for it - (U.S. Patent No. 3,693,731 dated Sept. 26, 1972). To summarize, these machines melt the ground instead of drilling it. There is no dust, no debris, just a glass sheet that is left in the path of it. It can drill 7 miles into the earth a day and are 40 feet wide. So in essence, these can drill a 7 mile, 40 foot wide glass tube into the ground with no dump trucks, no rail cars, nothing conspicuous.

One of these could probably be drilling under your feet and you wouldn't know it. . This laid a lot of credibility to the stories I've read and heard about for quite some time. This is the first place I was able to find good information with some pictures and even a link to a report from the government of the US doing a price breakdown for hundreds of these machines - [link to www.projectcamelot.org]

So the more I dug, the deeper the rabbit hole became. As a Catholic, a lot of what I was raised with in my religion was confirmed through a lot of the things I was finding. One of the things I found of interest was that in the Bible and many other religions, there have been many stories and scriptures written about giants who walked the Earth. I decided to also look into this aspect of things because surely, there would be some evidence dug up from an archaeologist somewhere. I found a lot of fake images that I was able to use digital photo software to see the overlays and composites that were added, so it discouraged me.

However, I did come across some interesting information about a site here in the US that the Smithsonian Institute was sent to investigate and there was never any report that came of it. I was also able to validate only 2 pictures that I had found which showed no signs of forgery. Here is some of the other information I found -

GIANT FEMALE SKELETON FOUND IN TUNISIA
"The skeleton of a female measuring 2.3 meters (230 centimeters or 7 feet, eight inches) long was discovered in Tunisia, scientists announced Tuesday," April 23, 2002.
"The stone sarcophagus containing the skeleton of a mother measuring 2.3 meters in height was found this week in the village of Tajeruine in Tunisia."
"According to the anthropologists, a stone coffin from the Roman era (the period between 150 B.C. and 300 A.D.) also contained the skeletons of two sons of the mother. The grave was discovered while workers were digging a foundation for a new building. Work was stopped when the project owners realized that the site would be important to archaeologists."
"The Tunisian Institute of Archaeology said the sarcophagus was buried with Latin inscriptions identifying the remains as a 'giant woman.'" (See the newspaper El Ansa for April 24, 2002. Merci beaucoup a OVNI Maroc pour cette nouvelles. E tambem a Visitantes Cosmicas por eso caso.)
UNUSUAL HUMAN BONES UNEARTHED IN MOROCCO
"Several Moroccan and Italian archaeologists have shed a new light on the region around Nador" in northeastern Morocco.
"The team discovered three intact skeletons of children dating from the third millennium B.C."
According to OVNI Maroc, the skeletons were unusually large, about 190 centimeters (6 feet, 3 inches) in length.
"In a communiqué to the Moroccan Institute of Science, the team reported that the skeletons were found in a substrata in a grotto called Iffri Namar. The remains appear to be from an unknown culture dating from about 3,400 B.C. Eight samples of desiccated bone were taken from the remains and sent to Rime for DNA analysis." (See the newspaper El Ansa for April 13, 2001. Merci beaucoup au OVNI Maroc et Alfredo Lissoni de Centro Ufologico Nazionale d'Italia pour cette nouvelles.)
[link to www.geocities.com] and here [link to www.returnofthenephilim.com]
After all of these things, I started also looking at the current climate of the world in places that the average citizen isn't going to look or even know where to find certain information. This brought me to the geological survey.

RECENT VOLCANIC ACTIVITY REPORT
There is increasing volcanic activity worldwide, with new activity in two volcanoes - Lopevi and Veniaminof - and notable continuing activity in about a dozen volcanoes worldwide . Lopevi is located inVannatu in the Southwest Pacific and Veniaminof in the Alaskan Peninsula. Excerpts from the SI / USGS Weekly Volcanic Activity Report farther below. Many volcanoes have Orange or Yellow status.

There is an early warning and orange alert for Anak Krakatau and Lokon, in Indonesia. A little over a week ago, in Sumatra: White plumes from Kerinci rose to 13,500-14,100 ft 14-18 February, while a few days later, OL DOINYO LENGAI Tanzania put out a plume of 60,000 ft. Ol Doinyo lengai is a prominent volcano known as "The Mountain of God".

The continuing activity - noteworthy this past week - was in locations such as the central and SW Pacific, Hawaii, Indonesia,Tanzania Africa, Mexico, South America, Russia, the US and France. Many of these ongoing volcanoes had yellow or orange alerts. In the US Yellowstone has cooled down for now. Note: Link for some abbreviations: [link to www.volcano.si.edu] onyms

SI / USGS Weekly Volcanic Activity Report
Smithsonian USGS
20 February-26 February 2008
NEW ACTIVITY/UNREST : LOPEVI and VENIAMINOF
LOPEVI Vanuatu (SW Pacific) 16.507°S, 168.346°E; summit elev. 1413 m
Based on a pilot report, the Wellington VAAC reported that an ash plume from Lopevi rose to an
altitude of below 3 km (10,000 ft) a.s.l. on 24 February 2008.VENIAMINOF Alaska Peninsula 56.17°N, 159.38°W; summit elev. 2507 m
AVO reported that on 22 February several minor ash bursts from Veniaminof were recorded by the seismic network and observed on web camera footage.
…….Sporadic increases in seismic activity were noted since 11 February, including tremor episodes that lasted 1-2 minutes and occurred several times per hour. The Aviation color code was raised to Yellow and the Alert Level was raised to Advisory.
Steam plumes emitted from the intra-caldera cinder cone were seen on video footage during 23-25 February and seismic levels were elevated during 23-26 February.
ONGOING ACTIVITY ANATAHAN Mariana Islands (Central Pacific) 16.35°N, 145.67°E; summit elev. 790 m
The USGS reported that emissions of sulfur dioxide from Anatahan were detected by the satellite-based Ozone Monitoring Instrument (OMI) during 20-25 February. Seismicity was elevated during 20-26 February, though levels varied greatly during 23-25 February. The Washington VAAC reported that plumes possibly containing some ash were visible on satellite imagery drifting WSW, SW, E, W, and SE during 20 and 23-24 February. A Volcanic Haze Advisory … was issued and later lifted. The Volcanic Alert Level remained at Watch and the Aviation Color Code remained at Orange. CLEVELAND Chuginadak Island 52.825°N, 169.944°W; summit elev. 1730 m
AVO reported that a low-level ash plume from Cleveland was visible on satellite imagery and drifted about 300 km SE on 22 February. The Volcanic Alert Level remained at Advisory and the Aviation Color Code remained at Yellow. KERINCI Sumatra (Indonesia) 1.697°S, 101.264°E; summit elev. 3800 m
CVGHM reported that white plumes from Kerinci rose to altitudes of 4.1-4.3 km (13,500-14,100 ft) a.s.l. during 14-18 February. The Alert Status remained at 2 (on a scale of 1-4). Residents and visitors were advised not to enter an area within 1 km of the summit.
KILAUEA Hawaii (USA) 19.421°N, 155.287°W; summit elev. 1222 m
Based on observations during overflights, and web camera views when weather permitted, HVO reported that during 20-26 February activity from Kilauea's fissure segment D was concentrated at the Thanksgiving Eve Breakout (TEB) shield and satellitic shields to the E and SE. A lava flow from the shields traveled E towards Kalalua. During 25-26 February, lava flows advanced through the subdivision. ………………..
LLAIMA Central Chile 38.692°S, 71.729°W; summit elev. 3125 m
SERNAGEOMIN - Servicio Nacional de Geología y Minería (Chile)
- reported that weak steam plumes were observed from Llaima's main crater on 20 February. The 'a'a lava flow that traveled 2.5 km during 2-13 February varied in width between 30-40 m and was 10 m thick. On 21 February small ash plumes rose from the E and SE flanks. Pyroclastic flows descended the E flank and possibly down the W flank. ………
The above website lists further data on these active volcanoes: POPOCATEPETL México
RABAUL New Britain (SW Pacific), SHIVELUCH Central Kamchatka (Russia.) SOUFRIERE HILLS Montserrat France, MOUNT ST. HELENS Washington (USA) TUNGURAHUA (Ecuador) and UBINAS (Peru)
Additional Reports of Volcanic Activity by Country
The following sites have updated activity reports on volcanoes in addition to those that meet the criteria for inclusion in the Weekly Volcanic Activity Report. Ecuador [link to www.igepn.edu.ec] Indonesia [link to portal.vsi.esdm.go.id]

Last Updated ( Thursday, 28 February 2008 )Japan (Note: Last data on this site listed March 2007.) [link to volcanoes.usgs.gov] Link on this page to most recent updates for US volcanoes.

CONCLUSION
So as you can see, I have done a lot of my own research into this and have come across some startling findings, especially the ice-core drilling, which is something that a cover-up would not take into account from a bunch of scientists just studying climate change, especially if you've got the world convinced it's from our own doing and can call it global warming.

All of the planets are heating up, not just Earth. This tells me that there are only two things known to humans that can cause this - either the sun is getting a lot hotter or there is another astronomical body that is interfering with the extremely delicate balance of our solar system.

I've looked extensively into the Incas, the Mayans, and especially the Sumerians and Babylonians since they were the first truly advanced civilizations on the planet that we have recorded history from to study. The things I've found are amazing but also highly open to interpretation due to their nature. If you are interested in this information, I have many recommended sources although I'm sure you're doing much better in that area.

I hope this information can help convince others. I know that before I had this information at my disposal to show people, they would not even consider listening. I have started preparing for anything that might be coming, but I still do not have the peace of mind that things will happen quickly. I'm convinced that there will be many other problems before a planetary disturbance, such as economic collapse or nuclear war that will make things much harder for people to survive the harder times.

Many people are focused on Nibiru or Planet X but don't realize the problems that can lead up to it such as civil war here in our country once our food and energy supplies are cut off. These are more valid possibilities than I would like to consider.

On a parting note, here is one other bit of information. In 176 years, there have only been 4 "closed-door" sessions of Congress that the public were not allowed to see or hear. We as the public have a right to know what our elected politicians are discussing across an entire branch of government, but the reason that was given was because they were discussing the problems with the economy. Look up the last times that these sessions were needed and you'll see that it is highly doubtful that it was just to discuss economic issues that can be talked about at any open Congressional floor gathering on CSPAN.

I've been one of those people that has tried to find information proving that all of this is not real because at one point, I liked living in my bubble. The more I try to disprove it, the more the facts leap out at me from every direction. The deeper I dig into things, the more real it gets. I also have proof that my email account has been tampered with on a few separate occasions, especially when I've sent this information out with some of the pictures I've come across.

It sure would be nice to have someone to bounce some of these things off of from time to time and I hope you've found this information useful. Please share it with whomever you can if so. And please.... keep up the fantastic work of keeping people informed!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP