Users Online Now: 1,206 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 280,212
Pageviews Today: 354,369Threads Today: 67Posts Today: 1,084
03:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Don’t lose heart. Don’t lose hope. God is with you. You are so wonderfully made.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was really down today.

Like really down

Crippling depression

Massive anxiety

I have not had these things this strong in a long time

And I was just down.

I didn’t want to go for a walk like I do every day. I didn’t want to eat anything. I felt sick to my stomach. I felt like I had no purpose. I felt utterly defeated.

And I just cried out to God. This world is evil. I’m so frustrated. I see no way to change anything in the world. What’s the point of all this.

The most remarkable thing happened after that:

It was like I saw it in my mind. “Don’t lose heart”. And again “Don’t lose heart”. It was not a voice. Or a whisper. Or my gut. It was like an imprint on my mind. Best way to explain it.

Seeing these words was so encouraging. I could sense my Hope being restored. This made me very grateful.

Please: Don’t lost heart!

Jesus overcame the world. We put our trust in him. We place our heart in his hands. We endure. We were made for victory. And we are already victorious through Jesus Christ. Don’t let the world define you. You are already defined in God. You are wonderfully and purposefully made. You were created for life, life abundant, and life eternal.

Don’t lose heart:

You are a vessel of the Spirit. A temple. Obviously everything of the world will come against you. Stand in faith. Have Hope.

Grow in Christ. We are never removed from Christ.

If we are high, Christ is high with us. If we are low, Christ is low with us. If we are in a valley, Christ is in that valley with us. If we are on a mountain top, Christ is on that mountain top with us. If we fall, Christ falls with us. If we rise, Christ rises with us. If we are cursed, Christ is cursed with us. If we are blessed, Christ is blessed with us.

You might say how can Jesus be cursed he’s God.

He is alive within each believer. Since we are one with God, and he makes his dwelling place within us, it leads me to believe everything we experience. God experiences with us too.

At least that’s my interpretation.

————————-

I know life can be sooooooo difficult and so painful and cause so much sorrow and suffering. And it’s even worse if you do what Jesus said and humble yourself. Because then we are in the kingdom. But the world is opposed to us even then. So even in our new life in Jesus, when we do good, like Apostle Paul said, evil presents itself. We must keep moving forward.

Life hurts sometimes. Sometimes a lot too; not just sometimes . It makes us want to doubt Gods goodness. And makes us want to be full of shame and low self esteem and no desire to live alive for God. It makes us lose faith. Makes us cry. But don’t let it consume you. Wipe those tears away. It’s good to process emotions. It takes time to heal. But it would be great; that if you do cry some sad tears: I hope happy tears find you too.

————————————-

God. God; before creation. He’s with us. So try to smile. try to rejoice. and please do be kind to yourself.

You know how I was discussing Christ above. I would like to add. I believe. When you smile, Christ smiles hf

————————————

Please:

Be strong! Even in weakness. Be strong. Give it to God. Don’t let the doubt and shame take control over your mind. Resist it. Defend from it. Learn from Jesus about the spiritual aspect of reality. Learn what strength is. What love is. What charity is. It all comes from God. All of this resides within you. Get to know what’s within you. What’s within you makes you whole. What’s within you will heal you fully. It takes some time. But all of this is worth it. We can share love with others, grow in God, and live with love and truth.

It is my belief. That God wants us to share in his Glory. This is why he made us for this creation. To share in his Glory.

hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP