Users Online Now: 1,368 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 218,038
Pageviews Today: 280,003Threads Today: 58Posts Today: 945
02:19 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Moving out of my parents' home at 33. I'm mentally still 21.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Long story short I wasted away most of my 20s playing video games and otherwise just being a little recluse baby who had everything given to him by his parents. My mother was the definition of a 'helicopter parent,' super overprotective and never really allowed me much freedom with anything.

Never had to even have a real job, until recently. And I'm moving out next month. These days when I have off from work, I just feel a disgust in my stomach being in the presence of my mother because I've developed a completely different persona at work that mismatches with what she knows.

On a related note, I suddenly feel the need to make the next 3 years of my life ultra-degenerate to make up for the degeneracy I missed out on during my 20s. I only had sex once, I never really partied or went to bars, and my experience with drugs is minimal.

I will concede that the Matrix and Normies won out in the end. Yes, they put this into my mind enough to where I am seriously beginning to experience FOMO for not doing what Normies do during their "youth," and even though I'm 33 I get mistaken for 22-27 all the time (never got a guess higher than that), so I think I owe it to myself to be extremely degenerate with drugs, sex and alcohol in the next few years before I tap into whatever other fake-persona someone in their mid-late 30s has, "I found God after wasting my life away with drugs, sex and alcohol."
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP