Users Online Now: 2,027 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 812,086
Pageviews Today: 1,435,675Threads Today: 609Posts Today: 10,562
04:35 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Taxes = theft by deception / time to issue arrest warrants for members of congress.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Let's start by pretending elections are legitimate.

Let's also acknowledge that we the people vote for elected officials based on the belief they will represent our interest.

One of the areas these politicians represent us for is how our tax dollars get spent.

Now, these politicians who represent us are spending our tax dollars on things that we the people do not want them to.

In essence, this is theft by deception, yes?

Can someone with a better command of the English language articulate this better for me. I went to public schools where our tax dollars should have been spent to educate me better.

Seriously, I asked my congressional rep simply to explain to me why he thought his constituents would want him to vote "yea" on a resolution to send ANOTHER 40 billion to Ukraine. No response, doesn't even have the time to lie to me about how he thought those of us in rural southern Ohio would want our money sent to Ukraine.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP