Users Online Now: 2,041 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 374,213
Pageviews Today: 619,797Threads Today: 212Posts Today: 3,793
08:29 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My 3x Covid-Vaccinated friend just got me sick with Covid. I am Unvaxxed.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My stupid friends husband and son got sick with COVID after returning from the United States. All of them were Vaxxed. Their whole family is sick now,

And I who have not taken vaccination am suffering Symptoms. I have no taste, no sense of smell, a plugged itchy nose, but that's about it.

Tell me why the fuck was it so important to get Vaccinated, when the vaccinated people are spreading the illness to those who aren't, it was just a literal cash grab.

And having these symptoms, WHAT THE FUCK DID WE SHUT DOWN THE WORLD FOR 2 YEARS FOR THIS? This feels like a stupid cold.

How long will it last, how long should I expect to be sick for? Any idea?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP