Users Online Now: 2,165 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 874,984
Pageviews Today: 1,557,651Threads Today: 665Posts Today: 11,707
05:50 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject how to fight dirty if robbers come to the house in the middle of the night?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message my neighbor’s guard dog got poisoned last night, I just want to be ready

all I have is an air bb gun, a Beretta Elite II, for now

I was wondering about dirty tricks I can use, they deserve whatever they get

this is the Dominican Republic, I don’t have to worry about asinine lawsuits that will protect the robbers

the poor kid with the burning tennis ball comes to mind but how did the eight year old do it without burning himself? did he just put a few drops of gasoline on the ball? the pics of the victim were horrific, I feel terrible for the little boy but for someone poisoning my dogs and trying to rob me I won’t mind at all, how did he do it?

all dirty tricks welcome, the dirtier the better, word will get around fast and I’ll never be bothered after the first time
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP