Users Online Now: 2,186 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 503,590
Pageviews Today: 827,363Threads Today: 279Posts Today: 4,631
09:54 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I think a massive earthquake off the coast of southern California is due to occur within 10 days.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message IMHO there is some major solar activity taking place, (as of recent)?!?

This isnt typical run of the mill solar activity. It's pretty extreme...

A new M-Class event is following a recent X 2.2 Flare, within a somewhat rapid succession or series of incidents...

Imho there is likely a
High chance of over 700+km/s solar windstreams that could be recorded soon here on earth...
If I had to rate it: This is a recipe typical of 6.5+-7.6 EQ activity.

It really depends if the main shock will be California it's self;

New Zealand Japan and Peru could see increased seismic activity soon; However California appears to have had minimal annual 5.0 (+)(seismic activity), per it's areas annual archive); (opinion)-

I feel that somewhere off the coast between LA and SF there could be a moderate seismic episode soon.

The primary Cause & effect being in relationship with the recent, uptick in solar weather-

Those are my thoughts and I thought I'd share my opinion.

I'm not an engineer or seismologist. I just think it's worthy of mentioning that this appears to be a very significant increase of activity per our usual.

I give no advice just giving my 2c on what I am thinking as of today--

Was already feeling this before the recent earth directed event just occured. Now seemed like a good time to double down on the previous advices?

So take with a healthy grain of salt. Please an ty.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP