Users Online Now: 2,077 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 383,875
Pageviews Today: 636,850Threads Today: 215Posts Today: 3,923
08:40 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Strangest Thing In My Life Happened Two Days Ago, Glitch In The Matrix
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This happened March 30th, 2022. I live in Michigan and we were having a bit of an ice storm.

I woke up at 5:00 and checked the driveway to see if my hubby had taken his truck to work. He normally drives our Sonic because it gets great gas mileage but it is dangerous to drive on slippery roads. He leaves the house at 3:00 am to drive to work.

I saw the truck and the Sonic in the driveway and our all wheel drive SUV was gone. I usually drive it but had no plans to go anywhere that day. I thought that was a good decision on his part. So I added a few logs to the wood stove and went back to bed.

I got up a couple hours later and when I walked out to the garage I noticed the Sonic was gone and the Acadia was there. I called my husband and told him what happened and he told me he never would have considered taking the Acadia in case I wanted to go somewhere.

I’m not crazy. I know what I saw. What the heck happened?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP