Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Revelation of the Mystery of the Kingdom of God
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Clearly, this is a time when very little can be trusted. We cannot trust ourselves for the heart is desparately wicked. We cannot trust those around us. We cannot trust our own eyes, our mouths, our knowledge, our feelings or even our nature. As the Preacher tells us, "all is vanity." What then can we trust? Can we trust our leaders? Can we trust their writings? Can we trust ANY of the so-called scholars, religious leaders, political leaders, or any of the others who are desperately trying to do ANYTHING to wake up a sleeping world?

The answer is no. We cannot trust anybody--even ourselves. There is only one source, and that is the Word of God. I, like many of you, have used the word to enrich my life and give it meaning beyond anything that the world can offer. Unlike many, however, I was (and am) willing to risk my relationship with the world and use those principles that the Word convicted me of. Very few know the experience of living up to God's standards or even know what those standards are.
Few know the lonliness, degradation and shame of righteousness through faith in the God of the Bible. I didn't need the Bible to teach me the truth. God the Father taught me and His Word confirmed it. Many times, a truth of the Bible had no meaning until the maturity of life cleared up a mystery and fullfilled the joy that was incomplete.

So why do I say all these things? Because the time has come for the mysteries of the ages to be revealed. The culmination of all things is at hand. The Three Angel's Messages of Revelation 14 are about to sound throughout the world with a message so startling, that the foundations of the world's institutions will crumble. Institutions which have existed for millennia and cherished as unshakable will be exposed for all that they are: mere workings of the Mystery of Iniquity which will also be exposed. The great religions of the world will fall. Nothing can stand beside the truth. Though they may stand to the end, their death throes will appear long before their destruction. The events will be quick ones. Throughout all of time, events proceeding the publication of new truths has inevitably resulted in the downfall of all who refused to budge to the obvious truth--reluctant to relinquish the honors and privileges of the ruling body of knowledge, power, and wealth. The world will not survive the upheaval that will occur. Like the Great Deluge, God will provide an Ark for us to escape the destruction. What is this Ark? Here, my friends, is the story of the Second Ark. This story could not be told, were it not for a body of knowledge that has existed since creation that has been kept alive through the oracles given to Israel, handed down to the disciples, carried to mountain graves by the Waldensians, Hugenots and others willing to die for this knowledge of salvation, grace and Eternal LIfe. For the first time since God created the universe, the Kingdom of God will be preached in all the world--and then shall the end come.

The emphasis lately seems to be focussing mainly on two books--Daniel and Revelation--as they should be. We are admonished to do so and promised a blessing. We are also told that one unlocks the other to reveal vital knowledge of last-day events--which is also true. However, as they stand, these two books are like the last two books of a scientist's log of experiments. No one could duplicate the scientists feats without an understanding of the processes leading up to the final events. This, then, is the dilemma we are now faced with. Just when we think that all the knowledge pertaining to last day events have been scrutinized to the ulimate, a new element which was missed before, but was vital to our understanding, comes to light and changes our perceptions of what we considered the truth. Indeed, this new perception changes everything which we previously took for granted. The new element also has another very important role. It takes a position which was otherwise unshakable, shakes it to the marrow, and makes the new truth virtually unassailable from all directions. In other words, the new truth--simply because a process of change upholds and solidifies it--becomes even stronger in a new way. Examples of this have occurred in all the sciences throughout all the ages. We have now reached a point in our development where new light is very hard to come by. Advances in science are based primarily on truths fairly well established. Even in the relatively infant sciences such a Recombinant DNA technology, Laser and Maser technology, holography, computer sciences, etc.--most discoveries are based on knowledge and technology already present. The basic truths for these disciplines were discovered long ago.

This is also the point we have reached. The foundation of our understanding was established long ago, but it is still in the process of completion. Remember, the 144,000 are to become a part of the Temple and be pillars in it. This means that the mansions being prepared have a living connection to those they are being prepared for. But we are getting ahead of ourselves.

There is much to express in the pages ahead. This is why I will keep any debate to a minimum. I will also separate many postings so it is not so time consuming, both to myself and to those who may be reading this thread. I, myself, have a short attention span when it comes to long postings. I am not looking for response. I am not looking for confirmation. I will not be detracted by trolls and others who disagree. I do not need praise nor am I deterred by unbelief. I will simply post it and leave it to you all to disseminate. To be perfectly frank, I have a ministry on the streets that keeps me quite busy. I am in my 60's and know that my time is short. There is one thing that I know for certain. Whatever the walk of life of those who I come in contact with and however those people would be "judged" by others, they (without exception) want to know where they stand in the scheme of things. All have those who love them and those whom they love. Their lifestyles range from the depraved to the sublime, yet all have a desire to know the truth. Even the most depraved of them all would desire to know God if they could get beyond their own personal hatred of themselves. Even the deepest, darkest sinners and those filled with violence have an innate desire to be free of their "demons". I have seen many of these "untouchables" and "unlovables" become champions (in their own ways) of truth, love, and life. For this reason, I hope many of you can look beyond your own biases and give this and the pages to follow, a thorough and open-minded study.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP