Users Online Now: 2,136 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 612,811
Pageviews Today: 1,062,426Threads Today: 441Posts Today: 7,442
12:56 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ATTENTION GLP Preppers and Metal Freaks Alike! START Saving Your Pennies and Nickels! Here's Why.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OK here's what to save:
1.) ALL pennies 1982 or older (obviously wheat, and Indian Head pennies have a greater numismatic value), but an average 82 or older are 95% copper and 5% zinc. TRASH anything after '82 because it's close to the opposite amalgamation (copper coated zinc).

Those '82 pennies are worth $.0307 EACH! Imagine a penny being worth 3 cents! SAVE 'EM FOLKS!

2.) ALL Nickels CURRENT and older, because of the increase in the price of nickel recently are worth almost TWICE their face value.
$1.00 of these are currently worth $1.73!

I find it funny that MOST stores currently have a "change shortage".

I think the government is culling as many of these coins as possible, artificially creating this "shortage" while they replace the valuable coins with worthless pieces of SHIT.

NOTE: There are only 2 US coins that are not allowed to be melted down. 1 is the penny, the other is the nickel. I smell a rat here.

The ONLY saving grace is you're allowed to melt them down for scientific purposes or demonstrations.

I will personally be SCIENCING the SHIT out of my neighborhood!

Hope this helps if even a bit.

Reference: www.coinflation.com (base metal melt value calculation)

EDIT for a decimal point error. Pennies (pre 82) are STILL worth 3.07 cents EACH!

Edited for the CRYBABIES who THOUGHT I was misleading people. I stand corrected! I was going with the info I had based on Coinflation's data (they only list up to 2014).
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP