Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Im feeling insanely Insane!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Is it me or is something about to break,that is going to be above all things?

I cannot say what it...IS...but im feeling very close to a breaking point ...

Christ said if you have faith...You can move mountains...

Im at the point that i might try to ...Move A Mountain...

Not there as of yet!...

But With these nazis trying to make us take a drug that will be none other than ...RAPE...Dont sit well with me...

I will do everything in my power from being ...Raped!

Even if it means Death...I dont want to die...But by God,i will NOT BE RAPED...

Maybe i need to take a chill pill...But im feeling ..Mentally Damaged to all the shit that is going on...

Im seeing the country being made anew to a Hell hole of Epic proportions ..

Everything Biden says is ..Backwards...As in Satanic world...Everything is ...BACKWARDS...

Build Back Better=MEANS BUILD BACK WORSE ....

Everything with Biden is backwards...Good is Bad...Bad is Good...

And the worst part of the whole thing is ...Biden really was not elected by the majority of the people of the Untied states ...

And Obama is running the show....And when you know that,it makes things just much more DIRE!...

Im feeling impending Doom for now about ..Well since 2008 i told my wife...You feel that...she said no..We were on the freeway in beaumont ca and i was going to my parents house in San diego and i said...You feel that?? she said no...

I said there is a ...WOBBLE..There is a definite WOBBLE ON EARTH ...This was in 2008 ....

Now the wobble is something i wished we had back...Because the Record player with the ...Wobble,now the needle is gone and the record is flopping and the record player is just spinning with no music playing,but a SCREEECH......

Where it ends ?? i dont know,but it never just ends well when the Record player just stops...

It will just stop...once it stops ...I guess we will know what will happen...

Just a few years ago....The EWS,Muslims,and Christians were all saying the Messiah was here...Or will be soon...

All the religions were talking about it ...Then Bam!..It went Silent...

When it goes silent like this,it tells me ..The Return of Christ is Imminent ...

Thankfully i go to the Guy i respect most to fill my heart with Joy....Besides Christ...

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP