Users Online Now: 2,133 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 637,635
Pageviews Today: 1,109,576Threads Today: 462Posts Today: 7,794
01:24 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Fauci to receive the largest Federal Retirment package ever.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Anthony Fauci said recently that he does not plan on retiring soon but if were to step down as the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the 81-year-old would reportedly be eligible for the largest federal retirement package in American history.

According to Forbes auditors, Fauci’s 55 years of service in the federal government qualifies him for an annual retirement package of more than $350,000 which would increase through annual cost-of-living adjustments.

Fauci is currently the highest-paid employee in the federal government, bringing in $434,321 in 2020 which is more than the president, and the highest-ranking commanders in the military.

“There’s no way I’m going to walk away from this until we get this under control,” Fauci told ABC’s Johnathan Karl earlier this month when asked about possibly stepping away from the job. “I mean, that’s the purpose of what we do. That’s — that’s our mission in life. In the middle of it, I’m not going to walk away.”

[link to citizenfreepress.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP