Users Online Now: 1,527 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 193,810
Pageviews Today: 322,798Threads Today: 101Posts Today: 1,925
04:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Well, my estranged and now boosted daughter just called and is VERY sick UPDATE and apology pg15
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Without getting to personal, I will post what I'm going through as it happens for others solely for informative purposes.

These are the facts....

She was double jabbed in July. We did not condone it and she became very upset when we kind of freaked out.

We found out in August when we saw her vaccine card on the floor in the hallway (must've dropped it somehow).

We already were having political issues with her trying to wrestle her from the dark side. She's been totally warped by wokeism (which pains me to no end) and this just created more resentment.

We initially convinced her to get on a dandelion root, N.A.C., and vitamin regiment.

By September her heart was hurting and she had lost 20lbs off of her already slim 5'7 130lb frame.

We could never convince her to go to our Dr or any Dr for that matter to get her heart and weightloss checked out.

By October she moved out and back to Orlando. We didn't hear anything from her for almost 2 months other than text saying she's alive.

Now, here is where things change. Christmas Day she calls saying on Monday the 27th she's getting a booster. No Merry Christmas, Just.."Hey, I'm getting boosted Monday". She said this from an stance of rebellion and obviously wanting to cause more pain to us.

Now tonight around 2 am I get a call from her crying to come get her. She feels horrible. I get there and she is a mess. High fever, nausea, just does not look well. I had a little bed made in the back of my Landcruiser for her to lay down in for the drive back to our home.

So far I have given her massive doses of C, D, NAC, and some aspirin. She also had some CBD. She is calmer and sleeping. Her fever was touching 103 but was 100 when she fell asleep.

Obviously this could be side effects.

So here it is, this booster got her feeling so bad she called us and is showing thankfulness to be back home and while we're worried sick we're happy to have her back.

I hope this is something that passes and we can rebuild.

I will update as things change. I'm stocked with almost every conceivable thing I have read on for treating covid and covid jab sicknesses.

I hope this isn't ADE, I hope this doesn't get more serious and if she gets to a point where I feel she needs a Dr. I have a really good one that is totally aware of the research on ADE, vaccine side effects, and possible ways to counteract them.

I'm happy to have her back home but not like this. This is my baby. Despite our rough year or so with her she was the perfect loving daughter growing up and my best friend.

I can't even begin to convey my level of worry at the moment.

Times like this I am so thankful for GLP and all you amazing humans who tirelessly research every morsel of breaking and cutting edge research. You guys rock and am eternally greatful for your alls existence.

I will keep everyone posted but for now I have to take the day off from work and after this post try and get some sleep.

Like I said, I hope it's nothing but I'm also not living in denial that this could get bad.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP