Users Online Now: 2,316 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 924,574
Pageviews Today: 1,648,317Threads Today: 701Posts Today: 12,454
06:44 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dragon Day movie - predictive programming?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just finished watching Dragon Day. The movie follows a family as the USA is devastated in a massive cyber attack. Planes drop from the sky, no access to banks, no water, etc. Anything and everything electronic fails.
Shortly after the attack, China steps in to "rescue" Americans by way of issuing red electronic armbands that permit you to obtain rations and have limited freedom of movement.
It's your typical dystopian movie with so-so acting.

My question about the possibility of it being predictive programming isn't so much about the plot as it is the address of the house the family is living in.

The address numbers are:

Which is binary for 22. 2022? With all the talk of a dark winter, mass death and all that hullaballoo, I figured I'd throw it out there for all of you to chew on.

Keep your loved ones close, enjoy every day, we can't worry a whole lot about things that are way beyond our control. We can be aware and take measures to soften the impact of any troubles, but don't let it consume you and rob you of joy today.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP