Users Online Now: 1,610 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 208,175
Pageviews Today: 339,191Threads Today: 112Posts Today: 1,861
04:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Something was missing this year at Christmas......
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message And what was missing was my little curly haired, dimpled, big smiling daughter.

She stormed out of our house over 2 months ago. She has been completely taken over by the mass psychosis.

She left because we wouldn't vaccinate, we didnt mask, and we wouldn't mask and vax her siblings.

She resented us for not kowtowing to the liberal/woke agenda.

She moved in with two girlfriends who are just hopelessly twisted.

And before anyone says it sounds like her moving out was a good thing....it isn't.

She was my partner in crime. We always hung out. I found her along with her Mom and baby sister 12 years ago.

The first time I met her and her sister I fell in love with them just as quick as their mother.

We did everything together. I taught her how to hunt, fish, how to spin breakbeat vinyls, how to change oil. She was down for anything.

This Christmas hurts. My wife, my other kids, and myself all tried to have a normal Christmas.....but we all miss her so much.

I'm worried. She called us today not to say Merry Christmas but to tell us she's having a booster on Monday.

I'm worried sick. All we did was love her. We let her be her own person until she started pushing her views on us and her siblings.

I don't know where I went wrong. How did the sickness of society beat our love for our daughters mind and soul.

I really hate whats happened. It's taken away my baby. I love all my kids endlessly, but Jaden was the one that really had my heart the most. She has been my partner since the day I met her at 6 years old.

Nothing but a little beautiful ball of energy and curls and dimples.

I just don't understand where I went wrong.

If there is a God please touch her and guide her back to sanity and watch over her as she makes terrible decisions.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP