Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Took my daughter to Urgent Care today - Denied care due to no vaxx
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So my teenage daughter has what seems to be a UTI. I had her funneling pure cranberry juice for 2 days but it wasn’t getting better. I took her to the Urgent Care across from my neighborhood. I’ve used them before, they are always great. Her Dad wanted me to get her antibiotics, I’m giving her everything I’ve got here in my supplement arsenal but apparently it isn’t working. She’s pretty dramatic but I don’t want to take the risk, especially when her Dad is on my ass about it.

This is in Florida. We go in, masks REQUIRED. FFS. Back to the car to get masks. We go in and there are about 50 people in there. Lovely. The lady calls me up to the desk and asks a few questions, then she asks: “is she up to date on her vaccinations” me: NO. Her: well we won’t be able to see her then. Me: seriously? Her: Yes, seriously.

I spun around so fast in sheer anger and high tailed myself out of there before I caught a case! This was late this afternoon. I’m going to call her pediatrician first thing in the morning. This child has never had any vaccinations ever. Not a one and never will.

Unbelievable.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP