Users Online Now: 2,064 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 752,040
Pageviews Today: 1,326,280Threads Today: 561Posts Today: 9,680
03:31 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Done with your meat suit, will you, bury it, burn it, or stuff it ?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Periodically the discussion at my house turns to, when you die what do you want us to do with your body.

They never like my response which is why this question has been posed to me more than once, guess they think at some point I will change my mind.

So, here are my thoughts, am I the only one that thinks this way?

Bury - nope, not interested in being underground
Burn/cremate - Most barbaric, gonna pass on this option
Cryogenic - I hate the cold but if my preferred choice they will not fulfill this would do

Taxidermy - Bingo, stuff me, set me in a chair in the family room and pass me on from one generation to the next.

Seriously, why is this not a viable option ? Would you do it? If not, why not? Why do you prefer to be underground or burned up?

Yes I know, it doesn't matter as the soul has moved on, still think it would be great to remain with your loved ones and future generations. I'm sure they will be thrilled to have me as well
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP