Users Online Now: 2,238 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 611,321
Pageviews Today: 1,032,396Threads Today: 343Posts Today: 6,462
11:54 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I just want to be left alone. I'm content with my family. Don't push me...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A few years ago I started to extract myself from this corrupt country and slave lifestyle. Sold off my share of my parent's business. My wife and the girls set up to start over with a homestead. Homeschooling. Homemade everything. We rarely venture out anymore like we did a few years ago when we traveled the world. My girls have already seen more of the world by the time they reached 10 than 99% of the world their entire lives. They already speak 4 languages fluently. Their knowledge base is double the average child. They all play musical instruments. Despite being from two different ethnicities, they have no need for racial discussions other than we are all human.
Now we enjoy the simple life and it's better than anything before.

With that said, I hope this corrupt world doesn't even attempt to push this vax on us. It will be hell on earth for certain individuals who are on our black list as they are the ones responsible. I'm certain we're not the only family in this position. I will not comply with the New world Order. Don't push...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP