Users Online Now: 2,043 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 736,847
Pageviews Today: 1,298,856Threads Today: 554Posts Today: 9,503
03:16 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject UNCLE INTEL GOES ON STERIODS! Mike Adams-Situation Update Unloads Devastating Intel on What is About to Happen-Written Synopsis Provided
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

I listen to Mike Adams (Situation Update Report) on Brighteon.com nearly every day. I consider it a must-listen to podcast. Mike has been nurturing inside sources and contacts for more than 20 years and is tightly embedded in the military community. I find him honest and credible, for what it's worth.

In my opinion, this is the most devastating podcast he has ever done. It is long but if you only have 10-15 minutes, focus on the 9-20 minute mark. If you have the time, I urge you to listen to more as he dots the entire podcast with new stuff. Adams says that many of these intel releases have two confirmed sources while some only have one so far, but he is working on further confirmation.

For those pressed for time, below is my synopsis of the BIG things he is releasing and Adams says the implementation of these horrors is imminent. I am assuming he means within the next month or two--definitely by Thanksgiving.

*President-Select Biden's controllers have demanded that the Taliban use the Bagram Air Force Base as a command center to locate, hunt down and kill all remaining US citizens in the country in order to try to validate their claim that they were successful at protecting our troops and citizens.

*That at least one military base has removed all unvaxxed soldiers and took them to a military quarantine camp. Soldiers have been told that they are effectively POWs and cannot leave unless they take the jab. They are told that the military has indefinite power over their lives and liberty since they are under military command.

*That Mexican Narco Cartels working for the CCP have been transporting kinetic weapons for some time into the US. But now, they have begun crossing the border with major bio-weapons never seen before on earth. These deadly viruses are being transported to major US cities awaiting a signal before initiating their release into the public.

*One of these bio-weapons is a “super-MERS” (Middle-East Respiratory Syndrome) combining Covid with MERS into a death virus that spreads wildly and kills at a high rate of infection.

*That the CCP has developed a submarine transport route into California with the acquiescence of traitor Gov. Newsome and is bringing military-level officers to the west coast for future military invasion activation. The Long Beach port is the approved submarine offload site. This may partially explain the enormous number of cargo ships (91 as of yesterday) that are waiting in line trying to offload their cargo there.

*That JR Nyquist told him that military sources have confirmed that they discovered a enormous number of uniforms (type of uniforms unknown) that are being stockpiled by the CCP in the US for future use in order to confuse the US citizenry during an invasion or major incident.

*Adams was told that the non-woke portion of the military believe we already in a full-scale war RIGHT NOW and that enemy activation is imminent.

And all of this in only 10 minutes or so but the entire podcast has MUCH MORE for those of you seeking further info or clarification. IF ONLY A PORTION OF ANY OF THIS PROVES TRUE, THE FUTURE OF THIS NATION IS NOW IN JEOPARDY.

I wish the best for all of you as we may now be entering the ‘dark winter’ that the White House usurpers promised us all.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP