Users Online Now: 1,188 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 259,870
Pageviews Today: 330,206Threads Today: 64Posts Today: 1,037
02:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Solidify your position regarding "Religious Exemptions" for FREE. Take a look.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So, I have been following a number of threads on here where various thoughts and approaches to using a "Religious Exemption" to opt out of vaccine requirements, have it be from a State, School District, College or an employer, have been discussed. It is frequently suggested that under certain circumstances you might be asked to "prove" your religious beliefs. Well, if do need "proof" this might just solve the problem.

My intention of this post is not to discuss the specifics of religious exemptions on state by state or Federal level, it is just to show you a FREE way to further your "religious standing" to where you can really justify your position and "involvement" in a "religion". The underlying religion is 100% for you to choose.

I am not an employee of the organization I am going to discuss nor will I benefit in any manner financially from what I am going to discuss. I am however a MEMBER of this organization, well I am ordained and have been for many years.

So what am I proposing?

BECOME ORDAINED FOR FREE

[link to www.ulc.org (secure)]

It is completely free and totally legal. You can accomplish it online in a matter of a few minutes. It is recognized by every State in the United States and has been around since the 1960's.

If you want to drop a few dollars you can even get official identification cards, certificates, and more. That is not required but it is available.

I can perform a marriage in Florida in two ways. First. I am a notary public so I can accomplish the task that way, but since I am Ordained I can also perform a religious marriage and sign the marriage certificate as a minister.

I always look for ways to strengthen my position to push back against evil or the unjust. I am sharing this information with you just because you might find it helpful in your particular case and if it can help you then why not take advantage of it?

GLP members helping GLP members.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP