Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is Time Being Shortened?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I’ve noticed an odd thing, and where else would I share it? I have a lot of pets - dogs, cats, chickens, fish, and I even feed the wild turtles in the pond.

I have a fish aquarium in the house; I’ve kept aquariums for most of my life, and steadily for the last 25 years. I used to have turtles in 50 gallon aquariums, but now I only have one ten gallon with plants and neons. In the kitchen I have three watering bowls for the cats and dog, two on a raised cat feeding station, and one large one (holds a gallon) on the floor for the big pup.

At first I noticed the aquarium water evaporating so quickly I was adding a gallon a day, I checked it for leaks, there are none, it has a good filter, and LED lights. So I’ve been quite amazed at how fast the water evaporates. And every morning lately when I give the dog his breakfast I have to refill his large bowl of water, it is empty. Makes sense I guess, it’s summer, and he drinks a lot. But he is an inside/outside dog, and often drinks from the pond, and the four waterers outside.

The cat water is also going quick, although the cats mainly drink from the big water bowl, and only occasionally drink from their own bowls, and one is mainly an outdoor cat. So every morning it seems I am refilling bowls and the aquarium (I only use Berkey filtered water), but it has been puzzling me.

Lately, I’ve seen a lot of memes and threads about how quickly time is passing, and I’ve certainly noticed it myself, but just figured I’m old, closer to 60 than 50, and that’s probably what it is. I live a pretty healthy life, eat well, don’t drink, and sleep well - in bed early and up at sunrise every day. I’m busy everyday even though I don’t work outside the house, and it often seems there just isn’t enough time in the day to get everything done.

Yesterday morning though, as I’m filling water bowls and the aquarium it dawns on me that maybe time is being shortened. I’ve had animals and water bowls for all my life, and I don’t remember working so hard to keep them filled.

Is time passing quicker than we realize? Is the water just evaporating as more time has passed than I realize? We all see the craziness and confusion out in the world, things we were warned of in the Bible, and from other prophets throughout time, are we now experiencing the shortening of time?

The Bible warns: "For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened ." (Matthew 24:21, 22)

With everything and everyone connected to devices would we even notice if time had been altered? Is time passing quickly because I’m in a good place? I’m happy and content, despite the world and its offerings of constant fear and threats of sickness and death.

Is time shortening? Have you noticed how quickly time is moving? This year seems to have passed in a blink, and tomorrow is the first day of September. August, usually a dragging month for me, passed so fast I am amazed. What have you noticed?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP