Users Online Now: 2,123 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 399,938
Pageviews Today: 636,537Threads Today: 223Posts Today: 3,189
07:58 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject cv-19 post from FB --- feedback?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A response posted to someone on Facebook that said people that don't accept masks will die:

Because those that have taken their "gene therapy agent" are frequently the type of people that ENJOY being told what to do. Oh well, when those that have taken these mRNA bio-agents realize in the future that they will be defenseless from the HUNDREDS of variants (probably close to 165 variants that already exist) on the way, well they will be very upset. In my opinion this is going to be an international tragedy of proportions we have never seen before -- and we need to be supportive towards those that have taken these agents and offer them compassion. Running a mass vaccination campaign during a period of "high infectious pressure" I believe is going to cause a phenomenon known by all virologists as "viral immune escape" which will result in variants that in turn will not be stopped by the hosts prior virus induced antibodies. These mRNA injected bio-agents result in antibodies that in effect shut down the hosts natural immunity and will leave the host defenseless against variants. This is a going to be a “pandemic of variants” and due to something known as "recombination" hosts that become co-infected with multiple variants at once will allow these to "mix" (recombinant DNA) and create a "super variants" which will be vaccine resistant and nothing will stop them. ADE (Antibody-dependant Enhancement) which surfaces between max vaccination periods is also going to play a major factor.
⁠
My point in all this is that those INDIVIDUALS that are now pushing the various "vaccines" have given their full unquestioning faith to people that have been proven time and time again (MSM & Politicans) to lie to populations to achieve certain "political outcomes" or "desired results" have either not performed even the slightest bit of research into this entire “pandemic”, don't have the capacity to understand the research that is available, or know what is going on and have something to gain and by extension are therefore willing to further the campaign, because in my opinion there is no other logical reason why anyone would push so hard to force people to accept something that is experimental and clearly high risk and does not prevent infection/transmission. This is not just some simple cut and dry issue of accepting a normal type of vaccine (attenuated or inactivate virus types) that most of us received in our youth... this is mRNA gene therapy which is totally different from an attenuated or inactivated vaccine and I personally want NOTHING to do with it. In my opinion anyone that does not want to be a walking lab experiment should want nothing to do with it either.
I honestly believe that by the time we hit summer of 2022 things will be very clear. I truly hope that I am wrong but I don't believe that I am.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP