Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Facebook Censoring Requests for Prayers
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When the vaccine rolled out I started to see an unusual uptick of those face book posts where people ask for prayers for someone who was just rushed to the hospital.

I own a popular restaurant so my FB has many thousands of friends and followers. I keep watch on the climate of what people are posting. For the last 6 years I’ve seen the normal flow of ‘please send prayers” posts. In about May I was seeing a steady constant stream of posts asking for prayers. Probably 10 to15 each day. People in distress over family who had a stroke or were unexpectedly rushed to the hospital.

Then these posts stopped. It was like a light switch turned them off when they were just gaining momentum. I also haven’t seen posts on deaths or memorials.

If I had a normal Facebook page I wouldn’t think much of it. But like I said I’ve got probably 6 or 7 thousand FB friends. Most are in my community but many are from around the nation.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP