Users Online Now: 2,212 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 574,981
Pageviews Today: 994,484Threads Today: 421Posts Today: 7,000
12:18 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject If you are unvaccinated and get covid the hospitals will try to kill you
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.newsweek.com (secure)]

So cannabiskillspeople posted another 56 y/o man died from covid because he wasn't vaccinated story and it reminded me to post this because there's a very real very fucked up story behind the AstroTurf stories!

One that needs to be told because it's utterly inhuman, outrageous, and if it doesn't make you feel like maybe somebody needs to die over the inhuman fucking shit being done in the name of propaganda... I don't want anything to do with you.

To be clear, I'm not saying you should do anything rash or violent (don't it will only make shit worse) but you should WANT TO.

I'm only going to post one article to support this but this is just one of hundreds if not thousands of stories (or more) like this.

[link to www.newsweek.com (secure)]

In this Newsweek story we find out that essentially hospitals are doing absolutely nothing to treat covid if you come in unvaccinated. Actually it would be much less bad if they were just doing nothing.

In fact, they are instead actively looking to make sure you have bad outcomes if you're unfortunate enough to get covid while unvaccinated!

That's right folks, you need to understand that if you choose to stay unvaccinated (you should) and you get a case of covid bad enough to require medical intervention... THEY ARE GOING TO DO EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO MAKE SURE YOU DIE!

You read this right.

I'm not sugarcoating this because it's fucking important.

Understand that this is exactly what they did during round one in blue state nursing homes but to anyone and everyone they can get ahold of.

The current power structure has every incentive to make sure you die from covid if you get it and are unvaccinated.

I am a huge proponent of people understanding the risks they are taking.

Make no mistake I'm not pro vaccine!

I'm not taking the fucking thing no matter what!

But I understand that hospitals will try to kill me if I get something they can call covid.

I can't tell anyone what to do but I can do my part to inform you of what your choices may result in.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP