Users Online Now: 2,402 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 476,465
Pageviews Today: 808,699Threads Today: 351Posts Today: 5,327
10:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is this vax the sign that you are giving your soul to Satan?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hearing and seeing things that would not happen with real people ...That people are like turning into a CULT,A Cult of DEATH?

Keeping my eyes on this ....But it does seem that people that get vaxxed are like feeling like.or saying its sooo wonderful..???

My wife has a good friend,a christian woman...she never been vaxxed in her life ...,And she said no way she was getting this one ...YEAR AGO...But they went ahead and got it the other day????

Now she send my wife texts messages like ...oh how soo wonderful it is to be Vaxxed??? LIKE WHAT IN THE ACTUALLY HELL???

And then saying shes so blessed now being vaxxed...To my wife..

My wife said she just ignores it ...But she did say its super creepy...

now she is wanting her son,which plays with my kids..only 11...to get it when it comes approved...WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Its like i am living in some damn ass jim jones cult...

Its freaky....

Is it demons that have got into the minds of these once God fearing people??

something is REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLY WRONG.....

I know of that video where the GOV,was making a vaccine to cut off the ...GOD PART OF THE BRAIN...???

Did they really make this shit???

sounds far fetched but there is a video of Gov Agency that was saying how to make ...Religious people ..LESS RELIGIOUS...

How to Dampen that part of the brain...so to speak...??

REALLY FREAKY ...WHen you lose LOVE FOR GOD...ITS TIME TO GIVE IT UP AND EXPECT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ANYTIME SOON...

Just saying...

The creator of this MRNA SAID ...ITS ...Nooooooooot A vaccine...Emphasize on NOooooooot ....???

So WHAT IN THE ACTUALLY HELL IS IT ???

Does it really Cut out the God part of the brain,or dampen it in a way to lose contact??

Making a deal with the devil is NOT GOING TO END WELL FOR THOSE PEOPLE.....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP