Users Online Now: 1,259 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 314,610
Pageviews Today: 396,203Threads Today: 70Posts Today: 1,125
03:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Daughter just confessed to me she got vaccine months ago AND told me my other daughter is preparing to get vaxxed
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Daughter number one just admitted to me she got vaxxed after months of hiding it from me. Every day I've sent her countless threads from GLP on the vax. She was diagnosed with pseudotumor cerebri at the beginning of the year and is on meds to control it. It is when pressure inside the brain increases for no particular reason and mimics a tumor. It has affected her eyesight and she could go permanently blind. She is so beautiful. She is a gorgeous tall blonde, 23 and has a degree. She does computer coding. Guess what gave her the pseudotumor cerebri? Birth control that I warned her not to take. Have I warned her about the vax until blue in the face? Yes.

Then she drops another bomb on ol Mom tonight. She says my other daughter is getting ready to go get the vax. She decided that since her sister got it and didn't croak that she will get it. Oh and her best friend who is a nurse also helped convince her. I flipped the freak out. I immediately call my son. I'm like "Do you know that your sister got the vax and now the other one is getting ready to get it?" He was floored. He said they hide this stuff from him and their father. My ex and I have been divorced nearly 15 years and created these 3 gorgeous children that I now want to strangle.

Gets worse. Soooo daughter number two who is 25 and also very beautiful is married. Her husband just tested positive for Covid after a guy's weekend at the lake. So I said is he quarantining now? He sure is... because my daughter kicked his ass out and decided she is filing for divorce and not letting him back in the house with her and their little one!!!

Did the vortex of hell just open up and rip one in my face today?! I believe so! My ex and I are both Christians and neither of us ever remarried. (We didn't want to put our children through step parent/step sibling dramas). We are both strong anti vaxxers. His entire family is anti vax. Most all of my family is anti vax. Our son is massively anti vax.

I'm calling an emergency family meeting for all this bs.

Is anyone else dealing with this type of drama.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP