Users Online Now: 2,179 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 501,603
Pageviews Today: 859,422Threads Today: 379Posts Today: 5,801
11:01 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Sen. Marco Rubio offers to help pro-communism BLM activists emigrate to Cuba
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Seems a very fine idea. Set them up a go fund me ONLY available in Cuba, and every emigree gets a debit card and access to a % of the tally. Let them 'Free'.
Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) had a lot to say on Twitter in the past several hours regarding the current oppressive situation in Cuba and Black Lives Matter leaders who support the island's totalitarian regime.
"My office stands ready to help the leaders of the Black Lives Matter organization emigrate to #Cuba," the GOP senator tweeted Thursday.
My office stands ready to help the leaders of the Black Lives Matter organization emigrate to #Cuba— Marco Rubio (@marcorubio) July 15, 2021
Just in case, Rubio also retweeted the same statement nine minutes later in Spanish, to make sure everybody got the message:
Mi oficina está lista para ayudar a los líderes de la organización Black Lives Matter a que emigren a #Cuba
END QUOTE

Here's your shovel, your hoe, and a very fine used army tent. BYOBB (beer and bedding).
[link to thepostmillennial.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP