Users Online Now: 1,577 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 290,944
Pageviews Today: 474,047Threads Today: 156Posts Today: 2,701
06:48 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Biden Furious Over Judge’s Decision to Block New DACA Enrollments, Vows to Appeal
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.thegatewaypundit.com (secure)]

Joe Biden released a statement on Saturday in response to a federal judge’s decision to block new enrollments for Obama’s illegal DACA program.

“The Department of Justice intends to appeal this decision in order to preserve and fortify DACA,” Biden wrote. “And, as the court recognized, the Department of Homeland Security plans to issue a proposed rule concerning DACA in the near future.”

A federal judge on Friday ruled the Deferred Actions for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program is illegal and blocked new enrollments.

Recall, Barack Obama granted illegal aliens protection in 2012 when he established the DACA program.

Biden condemned the judge’s decision as “deeply disappointing” and called on Congress to “ensure a permanent solution by granting a path to citizenship for Dreamers.”

“I have repeatedly called on Congress to pass the American Dream and Promise Act, and I now renew that call with the greatest urgency. It is my fervent hope that through reconciliation or other means, Congress will finally provide security to all Dreamers, who have lived too long in fear,” Biden said.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP