Users Online Now: 2,335 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 664,846
Pageviews Today: 1,161,608Threads Today: 487Posts Today: 8,224
01:55 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 72-Year-Old Good Samaritan Nearly Beaten to Death After Stopping to Help Black Teen with Flat Tire
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.thegatewaypundit.com (secure)]

A 72-year-old good Samaritan was nearly beaten to death after pulling over to help a black teen who was stranded on the side of the highway because of a flat tire.

An elderly Missouri man is lucky to be alive after he was violently attacked when he stopped to help a stranded driver on I-35 in Clay County.

Jason Jones was driving to Kansas City last week when he saw a couple stranded on the side of the road with a blown out tire.

“He was kind of stand-offish, like kind of wish I hadn’t stopped, but I kept asking and they kept saying yes,” Jones told Fox4.

Jones said 19-year-old Choyce Davis and a woman with him got into his van so he could take them to find a spare tire.

The couple began beating Jones as he drove them back to their stranded car.

“We got their tire, got back in the van and just barely started off. All the sudden something hit me on top of the head,” Jones said.

Jones opened his van door and dove out to escape, but the 19-year-old man grabbed his neck, choked him and repeatedly punched him in the face.

“In today’s world, nobody does that and that was my thing. I’ve always stopped to help people. They’ve always appreciated it — until now. Now at my age, maybe I’ll think twice next time before I do it again,” Jones said.

Jones was rushed to a local hospital after a passerby dialed 911.

Jones was covered in blood and suffered a brain bleed and a fractured skull.

Doctors weren’t sure he would make it but he miraculously survived and after spending 11 days in the hospital, Jones was released.

Davis and the young woman were both arrested but Davis was granted bond.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP