Users Online Now: 2,203 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 917,384
Pageviews Today: 1,635,776Threads Today: 696Posts Today: 12,342
06:36 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Astral Travel Experiences, Techniques, and Answers. 40 Years in Practice.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I always check the Astral threads and think man if these people only knew. So I thought I’d start a thread for this topic to try and clarify what I can and maybe offer some entertaining insight into the phenomenon. Astral Projection is very real. More real than the physical body you are using to read this thread right now.

As a child I had involuntary OBE’s. I thought everyone had them. Everyone actually does have them but they just don’t remember them.

Astral travel is not some weird demonic thing that you do through occult witchcraft. AP is perfectly normal, healthy, and it is your birthright. Animals even do it. I actually consider a person somewhat unhealthy if they are not having them. Or at least having conscious dreams or remote views. It means you’ve been blocked.

What separates history’s greatest prophets from the rest of us was the ability to separate from their bodies and receive downloads and experiences. This includes Jesus for all you belligerent church tards with your CIA controlled pastors and priests.

Anyway I began purposely inducing (remembering) my astral travels back in college in 1994. Today I can remote view something if I stop to sit on a park bench. It becomes easier the longer you do it.

The very first step is to start and keep a disciplined dream journal. This process is crucial to your success since you need to break the 3rd dimensional programming that has you locked here. When you are having total recall of 4 to 5 lengthy and detailed dreams every single night, it will become abundantly clear to your physical subconscious brain that the physical body life is of the lowest priority. From that point your abilities in all things inter dimensional will become vastly more easy.

I don’t want to create a wall of text so I’ll end it here, answer any questions, and build on this thread as I’m inspired to do so. Meanwhile buy a nice notebook and place it next to your bed. This act alone will start triggering dreams. Make a habit to write down details as soon as you wake up. Time stamp them. Wake up early if you have to. Some dreams can take hours to write down. Make this habit part of your life and this one act alone will change you forever.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP