Users Online Now: 1,599 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 292,911
Pageviews Today: 477,233Threads Today: 157Posts Today: 2,719
06:50 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Tomorrow is Garden Day! My Neighbor Actually Bought a Rake and Raked the Leaves in Our Yard. Unprecedented!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm going to wake up early and make some coffee and breakfast.. (..hope my creamer didn't expire...)

And then I'm off to buy some mulch, seeds and potting soil. Everything will be in planters this year.

I got five clay planters all different sizes, a couple hanging planters for cherry tomatoes and a few long planters on the back porch. I'm going to invite my neighbor to adopt a few of them for himself.

My other neighbor also plants on the porch and it would be cool to have three of us doing it this year.

This is a fairly close representation of my planters. I got three of them including the biggest one for free.

https://imgur.com/aqJqgRX
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP