Users Online Now: 1,283 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 292,400
Pageviews Today: 369,192Threads Today: 67Posts Today: 1,099
03:18 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A Year Ago Today a Person That Touched Many Peoples Hearts Perished.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This isn't an 'oh woe thread', it is a celebration of Monkeyflower(s) life . She graced many a heart, and was touched by many an outpouring by a lot of us here. Neat Elder to speak on the phone with, had a wry sense of humour and a very fine giggle. I'm sure there are a few here who can get ahold of her family members? I have a defunct number or I would, to let her offspring know, that we still, like I am sure they are, that we are still keeping her life and love in our hearts. Thread: I started Hospice at home, prayers and emotional support appreciated. UPDATE: Our Beloved Monkey Flower Has Passed - 7 April 2020 - ljs Rewind will have the perfect flower. Pool, will look at all of us askew with a subtle hint of mirth, Louis will join me in the general confusion and a few HUNDRED others will ponder the passage of time. You know who you are, we all know one another because loss isn't a thing we take likely. DMJ will be stern, but he's a grandpa. I just get gruff because that is my nature. Add names on this one year anniversary and if anyone knows her family...let them know we care. Bodhi Sita well, she will focus and if you concentrate enough you will see her raise both eyebrows an nod her hed back and forth and give a 'knowing look' as will TNO.

Bid D1111 will, grandfatherly, just look at everything as life as only a rancher can. Sloonie knows when to shed a tear and when to crack a beer and when to rejoice in the moment of living. Intermezzo...well, he walks between worlds and is the only other human I know who has that skillset and the grace to do so. SO God Bless you all on this memorial Day. Add names, please, add names, I can't go through all the pages!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP