Users Online Now: 1,759 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 334,120
Pageviews Today: 547,672Threads Today: 184Posts Today: 3,268
07:42 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Went To Church Today. Closed For COVID.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So, I've been really angry lately. I can't seem to control it and I feel like I've drifted a million miles away from God.

I decided that I needed to find a place of worship and seek a power greater than myself. I chose a little non-denominational church that is close by.

When I got there, a dude greeted me and informed me that due to a local outbreak of COVID-19, church was cancelled. No further information available.

I'm pretty disgusted by this and I don't think I'm being selfish. When did the "Bride of Christ" become so weak? When did that happen? I'm not sure where to go from here, so I think I'll drive to the mountains and spend some time in prayer.

Final Word: Church leaders, get your act together, please. Find your power again (ref. Book of Acts). Thanks.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP