Users Online Now: 1,988 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,101,625
Pageviews Today: 2,013,607Threads Today: 687Posts Today: 14,987
07:25 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Anyone here fighting Fed. Employee mask policies?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I work for the Post Office and after almost a year of this pointless charade and NOT wearing a mask, I am once again being harassed and coerced and bullied into wearing a mask, even as states are dropping mask mandates.

It's a little different fighting Federal, I think, but the intention is to draw up paperwork whereby the Post Office and it's managerial chain must show me where I agreed to give them the authority over me medically, and whether they are willing to accept liability for any health issues or complications from mask wearing.

Further, they provide non-medical masks while trying to enforce medical intervention without license to practice medicine or evaluate risk factors.

-------

What I'm hoping for is thread is any anecdotal fighting experience

Or

Simply listing all well thought out reasons why mask wearing is non-effective, potentially harmful, and otherwise illegal to require of a human being and violating bill of rights/constitutional freedoms including religion.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP