Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Experts in Lucid Dreaming: A Question
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A little backstory...

Around the age of 16 I had the ability to lucid dream. I don't know all the technical words so I'll just explain it in simple terms. I could think of a subject/place/person, etc before going to sleep & then while asleep with 100% accuracy literally every single time I could tell you where a person was, what they were wearing, what they were doing, what they were going to do etc. I got a little cocky with this talent & started abusing it for personal gain. Long story short, the law got involved & I lost the ability seemingly overnight.

So here's my question: Can I regain this skill or did I f*ck that all up karma-wise? Previously I had the ability without aids such as background noises or whatever people use nowadays to enter that state of mind. I've sworn I'll never abuse that talent again (and I believe talents like this come from God) but I kinda feel like I had my chance & I abused it so He took it from me.

I'd like to hear what the experts in this field have to say about my query. Can I get it back? If so, how?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP