Users Online Now: 1,622 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 178,882
Pageviews Today: 232,212Threads Today: 52Posts Today: 835
01:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This is GOD LIKE PRODUCTIONS.. START MANIFESTING GOD.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Oct 5, 2021.. on the last page here.. I am going to post some of the most disgusting REDS I have received.. for they are NOT about manifesting God on this forum,, but about the destruction of the HOLY that is here.:11 Thankyuo:

Now I have often posted here that God is not this sky shit.. some like it.. some think I am satan because I do not support the fake sky fellow they have been taught to "believe " in.. this is a case of knowing shit about God.. This is the programmed crap your devils taught you in your churches...

:NOT GOD:

The Father is manifested thru Human Agency on these worlds and thruout the heaven worlds too of the creation.

There is a litany of stupid threads here and I am going to post links to some of them.

we are in the change. We are moving from a prison ward into ETERNITY and few even grasp eternity.. they just want that evil imaginary shit above to do the work. YOU MUST DO THE WORK.

The Father is within you and you must learn that and seek to his YOUR FATHER SPIRIT FRAGMENT WILL.. and when you pass around garbage like the fake shit above.. you are NOT doing the Fathers will.. Not stop the devil hit too and become like the father and the devil will fade away.

Now this is not going to be a religious thread.. it is going to be about waking the fuck up though.

And becoming God like by your intent... Jesus did not save you from a god dammned thing... you have yourself.. Not come out of the BS and into REALITY because this is a BS world and it must enter the eternal reality.. .and entering the eternal reality is not about fake shit.

You are responsible to Yourselves...You are the only ones that can grow your minds... It is your choice to know. Nobody can do your knowing. You must evacuate your own experience and grow up.

You are not serving the Father by all your devil shiti you post and your judgement upon others sending US to hell fire that does not exist. You are not to judge the soul. You have no right.

You can judge stupid behavior though.. that is different.

This past year since fake covid I have watched this once marvelous forum shrink up into repetitive bullshit.

do something for God's sake.

I will start another post shortly in this thread listing dumb threads where you ones are wasting your MINDS posting crap you will not take into your eternity. :hugs 1:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP