Users Online Now: 1,307 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 221,107
Pageviews Today: 283,725Threads Today: 59Posts Today: 952
02:21 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Woman Poses With Giraffe's Heart After Killing The Animal For Valentine's Day
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

I thought roses and chocolates were for Valentine’s ... killing just for excitement?

This is madness!!

Something is very wrong with humanity!

too sad

Van Der Merwe —who has killed as many as 500 animals including lions, leopards and elephants — said she posted the sickening photo to taunt the animal rights lobby.

“I have no respect for them – I call them the mafia,” she told the Mirror as she recounted the couple’s dream trip to the resort of Sun City.

A friend call to alert her that her dream kill was spotted at the game park.

“I’d waited years for my own perfect bull – the older a bull gets the darker he gets,” she told the outlet. “I love the skin and the fact it’s such an iconic animal for Africa.

“Our plans changed quickly. My wonderful husband Gerhardt knew this was my dream. I was like a child for two weeks, counting the days. Afterwards I was flooded with emotions,” she gushed.

[link to nypost.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP