Users Online Now: 2,218 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 545,819
Pageviews Today: 941,536Threads Today: 403Posts Today: 6,548
11:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Tory Smith tried to expose Pence 5 years ago . This has all the funky conspiracy y'all are craving.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Watch the vid in the links.
Shocked it's still up on YT...
He tried to keep Pence out of the whitehouse.

Then watch this one on bitchute

[link to www.bitchute.com (secure)]

He's yelling at Karen Pence in the second one , for condoning her husband's actions.
Makes me wonder now, why Pence is "homeless".

What he says is pretty explosive, up to and including that there's a room in the basement of the whitehouse where child rape and murder goes on.

He made these vids in June of 2016. He was dead by July of 2016.

In the first vid , he's very calm, very matter of fact.
According to him, Pence raped up to 186 children while still governor of Indiana.
He insinuates that he was raped himself. I assume as a child.

I have to assume there's video of these whitehouse etc rapes , given what he says, and you have to assume, Lin Wood has seen them .
That's why Lin says what he says.
Your also have to assume, Trump had a clue, at least layer on , and never trusted Pence.

I believe that Pence, Ryan et al, absolutely tried to kill Trump.
Maybe more than once.

Because of TELEGRAM, I'm learning horrific things about stuff like "panda eyes" and all of this now.
PandaCum... What?
Do a search. Sick.

These people are ungodly.

[link to saintandrewstwinflame.com (secure)]

They killed TORY SMITH a lightworker smoking gun to NAIL PENCE !

Fri December 15, 2017

Julian Assange Just Warned of a Deep State Coup Meant to Install Mike Pence as President
The founder of WikiLeaks is warning the public about a Deep State plot to overthrow Trump, and install Mike Pence as President of the United States.

[link to speakingaboutnews.com (secure)]

Wow,… another brave Patriot, and decent human being put to death because of what he was trying to expose.

This is a rabbit hole I almost wish I had not gone down, but the truth MUST be learned so that people who have died trying to get this to stop, have not been murdered in vain.

It’s only a 6 minute video,… but one of the most horrifying and disturbing 6 minutes I have ever listened to.

WARNING: You MUST have strength to hear this, and not cry for the sickness Tory Smith was trying to stop.
JD – God Give Me The Strength To Endure Learning These Truths, And Grant Me A Way To Kill Them!

Here's a bit about Torys death. Hard to find the exact cause do far, but sounds like poison, claims of a psychic attack however.

[link to fromthetrenchesworldreport.com (secure)]

On July 13 he uploaded his last video, “Will this be my last video.” He died on July 20th, 2016. Tory Smith did what no one has ever done, he pulled back the veil of child trafficking naming names, agencies, politicians, military officials, bases, Milabs, everything and everyone he knew to be involved in child trafficking. The White House, Congress, Pentagon, Military, Air Force, SOCOM, AFRICOM, NORTHCOM, FBI, CIA, NSA, DARPA, Obama’s, Bush’s, Clinton’s, Pence’s…

Was he killed because he was revealing to much or was it because then Indiana Governor Mike Pence had his eyes on being tapped to become the Vice President of the United States? As a resident of Indiana, he spent a lot of time exposing the corruption there. Thank you for service Tory Smith. Your work has not been forgotten!

[link to brutalproof.net (secure)]

He was then struck down with poison and for several weeks no one heard from him. On July 13 he uploaded his last video, “Will this be my last video.” He died on July 20th, 2016. Tory Smith did what no one has ever done, he pulled back the veil of child trafficking naming names, agencies, politicians.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP