Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A political fanfic for the ages
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Well this is a story that quite possibly, all of us have wanted to hear. Also sorry for any typos, I punched this out with limited time. Please enjoy

Donald Trump was a respectable kind of man, a decent and kind man. He grew tired of hearing people talk badly of him on the radio, and on the TV, and basically everywhere. He had heard of a party that was happening at the Clinton residence. He had not been invited, naturally. But he got this Grand idea that he should just invite himself and show up. After all, he was President of the United States and can pretty much do as he wished. Trump hopped into his Air Force one jet. When he landed at the airport he got into his limo and headed towards the Clinton residency. He stepped out of the vehicle brushing his coat off, Armani of course, taking good care of the fabric so that he did not look like a slime at the party. He knocked on the door, an old black woman answered, and she spoke with such eloquence. Can I help you? She asked peeking through the door crack. Yes my name is Donald Trump, I'm the president of the United States, and I'm here to attend this party. I'm sorry sir you were not on the guest list. Excuse me? Donald Trump said angrily. Yes sir I believe I spoke in perfectly good English, your type is not welcome here. Trump laughed and looked at the woman and rolled his eyes, and your type is? He uttered walking away. Let me tell you something. he turned quickly. He looked the woman straight into her eyes and he said he was going to attend the party whether she liked it or not. I've brought my friends with me. She looked over at the limousine and saw that the Terminator, Tickle Me Elmo, and Oscar the Grouch had stepped out and were standing beside the the limousine. They walked towards the door cracking their Knuckles, I think you'll be letting us in, bitch. Said Elmo. Just then the Terminator shoved her out of the way knocking her to the ground. They walked into the main room there was a red carpet laid out onto the floor. Oscar looked up at Donald Trump, maybe we should just follow the red carpet. haha that's funny Oscar you have no idea how much I love red carpet, if you get my drift. Hahaha, said Elmo, you dirty pussy grabbing son of a bitch. They all laughed together as the Terminator led the way. They continued following the red carpet and came to a door, they could hear music behind it. The Terminator turn to Donald Trump, this must be the place. Donald Trump looks to him, tear this mother fucker down. The Terminator pulls out two 12-gauge gauge shotguns and blows the handles off the doors. Well well well it looks like I wasn't invited to this party, good thing I make my own invitations. Yeah, hasta la vista baby, said the Terminator. Everyone kind of paused and stared at him in silence. Donald Trump pats the Terminators chest, it wasn't time for that it just wasn't time. Maybe you should just go sit down. So anyways as I was saying I make my own invitations, Hillary Clinton start screaming and approaches him, frothing at the mouth. Donald Trump punches her in the face as hard as he can, and grabs her by the pussy and throws her to the ground. Always a pleasure, Hillary. Now where the fuck is Bill? Did you need me? I heard my name." There you are you old fuck." Yells trump. Well look it's my good friend Donald Trump. What the fuck did you do to my wife? Donald Trump looked at him with a sneer, I grabbed her right in the pussy. Oh that old thing? I ain't touched that in years. Donald Trump laughs loudly, and it shows Billy boy. They hear a giggling coming from the floor, Bill and Trump look down and see Elmo stuffing his face into Hillary's pussy. Hahaha the hair tickles. Well I didn't need to see that shit, says Bill." She says she wants to be president but I'm like shit, we already had bush in the white house.", Says Bill. That's pretty good bill. So do you have anything really good to show me now that I'm here? Asked Trump. Oh I sure do, follow me mr. President. Bill grabs onto President Trump's hand, looks him into the eye and says, "I've got the greatest thing you'll ever see." Trump quite reluctant to believe him, follows him down this hallway filled with portraits of Bill in lady's undergarments. They come to a door, a red door. Now mister president, what I'm about to show you cannot be unseen. Oh just show me Billy boy. Bill leads President Trump down the steps of a dark basement like room. He turns on the light switch revealing a dark masculine, and quite huge figure. As Trump's eyes begin to focus he notices a gratuitous amount of body hair. As the figure begins to stand and Rise tall, Bill holds him back with one arm and says, meet Michelle. Michelle Rose up 7 feet tall towering over both men. Her cock was massive and Swinging between her legs, teasing the floor of the cold cement basement. Oh my God, gasps Trump. Bill looks to Trump, oh yes I won her in a poker game against Obama. So what are you do with her? Bill raises an eyebrow and looks to Trump, he walks over to a room closet and opens it up. . He pulls out a bucket of rotten smelling Fried Chicken and throws a drumstick to Michelle. Instead of picking up the chicken with her hands, Michelle had a prehensile cock. Her cock wrapped around the drumstick and lifted it to her mouth, she began licking the chicken. she devoured the entire drumstick in a single bite, you could hear the bones crunching between her massive teeth. As she swallowed, she let out a mighty Roar, and her cock stretched out across the room in an attempt to strangle one of the men standing before her.

Chapter 2
The lawn games

"Well here we are." Says Trump. What should we do? Bill looks at Trump with a hint of curiosity in his gaze. Do you ever play lawn games? Asked Bill. You mean like golf? No! Not golf! Me and Hillary fund planned parent hood so we get to keep most of the aborted babies. We use them for all sorts of stuff. Half of this party's appetizers came from aborted babies. Trump looks at Bill and drops the Hawaiian slider he took from the catering tray. He chokes, "what?!" Yeah, says Bill. We have so many we made a new version of the lawn game, corn hole. Just before Bill could go into further detail a loud scream fills the room. "AHHHH HOLY FUCK, GIVE ME BACK MY MINJI". They both looked down and saw Hillary laying in a pool of her own blood. There stood Elmo petting the outter labia of Hillary's vagina that he wrapped around his neck, fashioning it as a scarf." Elmo loves tickly things ,hahahahahahaha!" Giggled Elmo with sadistic delight." I told Elmo not to drink the patron silver." Says Oscar the grouch. Oh boy, says Trump, awkwardly looking at Bill. Bill breaks out laughing hysterically and starts stomping Hillary's skull into the Masonic black and white checkered tiles." I DO THIS FOR MY GOD", roars Bill, as his eyes begin to glow red and horns rip through his scalp. Bill rips off his clothes revealing a tortured body covered with Nazi tattoos and a Ouija board hiding in his old saggy nut sack. Trump notices an autograph that reads "Monica Lewinsky was here" on Bill's shriveled little penis. Bill grows giant black feathered wings and lifts off into the air. As he flies off he begins to shoot balls of fire from his gaping anus." Oh my god BILLY NOOOOO" yelled Trump in absolute horror. The terminator swoops up Trump with one arm and runs as fast as he can, dodging the explosions falling from Bill's asshole." Hold on tight Mr. President."says the terminator. He leaps through the air and lands on the exit mat. "Oh my god we left Elmo and Oscar." The terminator looks at Trump and nods. He throws Trump through the exit door shattering the glass. He goes back into the party and sees Elmo and Oscar hiding under a table surrounded by flames." Help us!" They cried out. The terminator flips the table over with such force he sends it flying into the air and it gets stuck in Bill's giant gaping anus. Unable to pass fiery explosives, Bill begins to turn red and grow larger. "OH MY GOD HES GOING TO BLOW!", Yells Oscar. "We're going to make it." Says the terminator. He begins running for the exit. Two feet from the door Bill lets out a demonic roar before exploding. The fire ball encapsulates the ball room and shoots down the hall way towards the exit. The terminator leaps through the door and knocks Trump down causing his wig to go flying off. "You are all safe now". Says the terminator. "Ehhhh" "uhgggermmm" the terminator looks down and sees that Elmo has been badly burned. All of his red fur had turned to black smoldering embers. "No no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Trump cried out holding Elmo's lifeless body in his arms. "Oh god no not Elmo" "does it hurt little buddy?" He lovingly asked his friend. Trump knew it would be his last moments with Elmo. Elmo puts his hand over Trump's, "keep grabbing the pussss....." Elmo fades out. As he slips away into the cold night they all shared a moment of deafening silence. A tear rolled down Trumps cheek and as it fell to the ground, Elmo's heart stopped forever.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP