Users Online Now: 1,936 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 381,762
Pageviews Today: 633,204Threads Today: 214Posts Today: 3,885
08:38 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Did the government send stimulus to those receiving only $600 and not those eligible for more?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The reason I'm posting this is because of anecdotal evidence that people receiving only $600 got their payment, while those eligible for more did not.

Of roughly 10 people that should've received $600 only, 9 received it, and quickly, before the end of 2020. The one that did not I suspect made too much to be eligible.

Of roughly the same amount that would have received more than the $600 due to dependents, etc., none have received their stimulus including myself. I have myself and 3 eligible dependents.

Please try and keep the "get a job" and other comments out of this the thread.

I'm simply trying to gauge if there is something to this, or it's merely a coincidence.

Thanks to all that respond.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP