Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Formal Declaration Made Before God & Man Yesterday
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The death of democracy. Is that what we've just witnessed? Negative. Quite the opposite actually. Democracy by definition is a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives. More easily stated, control of an organization or group by the majority of its members. THAT'S what you've just witnessed. A continuation of control over the populace by a majority of its members. What makes up this majority? Let's consider the 3 branches of government.

"We the People" submitted our choice via the election process. A process now controlled by pre-programmed algorithims, unlimited printing of ballots, coersion & blatant fraud verified by countless witness testimony & video/audio recordings. In other words, the electoral process we participitated in was completely rigged. I don't think there's many among us who would debate that at this point. So what did we do? We submitted our evidence to the judicial branch. The branch that is supposed to maintain an unbiased overview, regardless of political affiliation, ruling upon said evidence based on the Constitution & our Bill of Rights. What did the judicial branch do in reality? Not even LOOK at the evidence submitted in a number of cases. A complete REFUSAL to even ACKNOWLEDGE our complaint. Therefore, this branch no longer serves "We the People".

Let's now move on to the legislative branch. The legislative branch drafts proposed laws, confirms or rejects presidential nominations for heads of federal agencies, federal judges, and the Supreme Court, and has the authority to declare war. As we just noted, these people confirm the judicial which has just been made evident, no longer serves "We the People". We've listened to the rhetoric from both the left & right spectrums of the political branch for years condemn the people, but NEVER the ruling parties. It has been made abundantly clear, to me at least, the legislative branch of our government has consistently openly declared war on "We the People". Depriving us of our dignity, our GOD-GIVEN rights & freedoms, our right to a FREE & FAIR ELECTION. WE are not the enemy of Republic. WE are the ones who die in wars. WE are the ones who suffer the hardships of political decisions. And yet we endure. We rise above the ashes time & time again. We will rise above this as well. Not only are we PROUD Americans, WE ARE TEXANS! The ceremonial inauguration of this or that person does not change that fact.

We now move on to the final branch, the executive. What can we say? We put our trust in a man, who was just a man and not the saviour of the Republic we'd foolishly projected him to be. The vast aresenal of tools at his disposal, the complicated maneuvers, the compromises, the promises... Let's face reality. We were let down. Mostly due to our own expectations & hopes. Now we have as head of the executive a man who can't even complete a 4th grade vocabulary assignment. A man so in bed with China his children's names should've been written in Mandarin. A man who is NOT our legitimate president and a VP who literally slept her way to the top. These people do not represent us. Nor will they regardless of the promises & candy-coated words they vomit. Therefore I make this proclamation to you all;

"I, (Redacted for OPSEC) do acknowledge the United States of America to be free, independent and sovereign states, and declare that the people thereof owe no allegiance or obedience, to those who stole our Republic; and I renounce, refuse and abjure any allegiance or obedience to them: and I do swear (or affirm) that I will, to the utmost of my power, support, maintain and defend the said United States, against the said thieves of the Republic and their heirs and successors, and their abettors, assistants and adherents, and will serve the said United States in the office of (Redacted for OPSEC) which I now hold, with fidelity, according to the best of my skill and understanding. So help me God."
I now solemly take this oath, renewed & revised from my original, as a sign of good faith to defend and restore the great state of Texas to its rightful place as a Republic, FOR THE PEOPLE and BY THE PEOPLE. This oath I swear before God and men with the singular promise that I will uphold this oath until my dying day or upon the Lord's return, whichever occurs first.
God bless you all, God bless America & GOD BLESS TEXAS! FREEDOM WILL RING AGAIN!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP