Users Online Now: 1,790 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 344,710
Pageviews Today: 566,887Threads Today: 191Posts Today: 3,392
07:54 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Walking around with faith but no mask and NOT dying due to Covid like thousands everyday, is 100% proof that miracles are real and faith works.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I walk around maskless. I keep my mask in my pocket and only wear it if Im in a public place that requires people to wear masks. Even then, I've made a slit in my mask so I can breathe easier. It's almost as if I'm not wearing a mask at all. But miraculously I have NOT caught Covid.

Covid, the deadliest virus known to mankind is killing thousands everyday. Yet, due to my faith I have not caught it in spite of not wearing a mask. Statistically, I should have died from Covid a thousand times over during the last few months, but I'm still alive against all odds. It's a modern day miracle.

This is 100% proof that faith works.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP