Users Online Now: 1,233 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 277,200
Pageviews Today: 350,790Threads Today: 67Posts Today: 1,079
03:06 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Great Reset starts with cleansing. Get ready. Truth incoming...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The following is all real and told to me first hand by various sources at the top. I’ve debated whether I should post it, but I decided to go ahead and do so. It won’t matter soon anyways

What blows my mind is that it’s all just out there for anyone to see, but there’s so much misinformation that sometimes is easy to miss what is right in front of you.

They’ve been trying to create coronavirus vaccines for 20 years and now suddenly they’ve done it in 8 months?

Actually, they were “successful” before. Remember, it’s considered unethical to “challenge” a vaccinated person with the virus. So they determine success by whether or not the vaccine created antibodies.

When they did animal trials with cats (yeah, the bastids), the cats developed antibodies after the vaccine. But then when challenged, they ALL DIED. Why is that?

Because it’s not the virus that kills you, duh! It’s the cytokine storm caused by an overreaction from the immune system caused by mast cells.

See where this is going? Whether you believe it or not, the depopulation agenda is REAL. Rockefeller, Gates, many others have said it and right out in the open.

So some 6 billion on this planet of 9 billion will get vaccinated. Then they’re going to encounter COVID-19 again and this time they’ll get horribly sick and die. The puppetmasters are already planning it; they’ll say that the coronavirus mutated. The truth will be suppressed.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but in 2021 they will successfully bring the population down below 1 billion. The top has sucked the bottom dry, there’s no more inflation to inflate. We are about to be liquidated and then they’ll start over with the Great Reset.

Those of us who survive will be chipped and moved to a Universal Basic Income. They don’t need us or our labor anymore - that was a temporary deal made at Breton Woods. Now it’s worldwide collectivism coming, for everyone except the elite.

Good luck everyone.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP