Users Online Now: 2,182 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 917,272
Pageviews Today: 1,635,565Threads Today: 695Posts Today: 12,339
06:36 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject UK Resident? Please answer a technical question for me.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I need to deploy a number in the UK for a special use project. What I am curious about are your standard calling and billing practices the the UK zone.

For example, if someone in LONDON wishes to place a call to KETTERING, ENGLAND or GILLINGHAM, ENGLAND or LEEDS, ENGLAND
would this be considered what is called in the US as a "Local Call"? My destination numbers would be "Local landline" and not considered "Mobile Numbers".

I want to pick a location best for rolling out this telephone number so that it can be reached from the greatest number of places inside the UK without being considered a Toll or Long Distance type call.

I could research this the old school way but it is certainly way easier to ask here as I know there are a number of you that live in the UK.

Any help and insight will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP